Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest [EXCLUSIVE Giveaway] Private Internet Access [secure, encrypted VPN tunnels]
Current I use Security Kiss Tunell , its good vpn but its free and limited...I need to a VPN to use it for unlimited volume Big Grin
my share is:
https://www.facebook.com/OmidHadich2072/...3406916775
I use PIA its service is fast, the new interface is nice... I would like to add a server in Argentina to be able to buy Steam keys at a good price ...

twitter
Hello, I currently not using any VPN but I did try Anon VPN before but my membership expired. So, I would like to try this Private Internet Access for that main reason. I also think this might be better than my previous VPN in it's speed. I know my Internet connection to websites is not that secure anymore. Thanks. ;)

Twitter share
I been using WIndscribe free version and CactusVPN for the past 2 year. I would love to use PIA as it is a very well establish VPN and give me a lot of server to choose.

Thank you for the giveaway

Twitter share
I hope to win,Because I am from China.

Thank you
Deleted
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win a year-long license for PIA VPN as an exclusive giveaway here in P2D.

I am currently using Windscribe (giveaway with free GBs/reset monthly) with only basic features and limited number of supported servers. Private Internet Access VPN I think is a great value for money, though I haven't tried this yet. Since it is well known and having read many online reviews about its great performance and 3,108 servers in over 53 locations in 33 countries, says a lot about its fast speed and servers' reliability, all in fully encrypted VPN tunnels and no logs policy. Count me in!  Smile

Twitter Share

Review Comment Link
I am not currently using VPN, but I would like to earn a PIA license, I had a PIA license for a year, and I liked it a lot, many servers and good connections. I had no problems.
thanks for the giveaway

facebook
My Current VPN is Windscribe VPN but I am facing issues with it on my mobile and Port Forwarding is a separate paid service from them which is little setback from Windscribe. Port forwarding is the main reason I liked PIA.

Thanks for the giveaway.

My Twitter Giveaway
I'm using F-secure freedom and ProtonVPN free. But I search for a new service with better speed and after reading your review, this VPN looks promising with a lot of features.
Thanks tarekma7
Facebook share

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hidester VPN 5 x 3 | The Best Secure, Private and Fast VPN Service Cool 12 11,918 09-25-2017 , 06:44 PM
Last Post: Cool