WinRAR Reviewer needed
Hi ALL

We will soon have WinRAR Giveaway for the current version

We need a good informative review with images, features, details , links

If you are ready to prepare the review , simply reply here

It is a chance to have a lifetime perpetual license for v5.0 as a reward

Rules:

Most important rule is that it must not be copied from any other sites

You send me the review in a word document with images for approval from developer first then you will receive your license

If we have many members interested, I will select one

This offer is valid only for 48 hours
I do semi-professional software reviews. I even have my own blog website. However, I know you want the review posted here only. I am very familar and interested in doing this refiew, as I have used compression utilties for over twenty years. As for the images from the pubilisher, are they provided, or will we need to reach out to them for said images for the review? Please treat this as my application for this task.
(03-16-2019 , 06:18 AM)Condor-Wingman Wrote: As for the images from the pubilisher, are they provided, or will we need to reach out to them for said images for the review? 

If I have understood your point correctly, I think none of both ways are required.
Reviewer need to take images of WinRar by himself/herself (use any good screenshot snipping tool like Snagit or Ashampoo Snap, etc.). You need to send your complete review to tarekma7 for approval. 
In my Opinion, prepare the review in MS Word or Google Docs and send it for approval and then do copy paste here on promo2day with some cosmetic changes like color, fonts,etc. Smile

BTW, @Mike and @tarekma7, if promo2day staff can provide a detailed page about "How to make a good informative Review" which include software best for screenshot, gifs, watermark based on the previous experiences. Many members can use it as a supportive doc.
Last few hours here!!!!
Sorry, I did not see an alert, I was expecting a PM, instead. if you did not pick someone, I can still do it, and make my own review images. If you have already slected someone, pleas ekeep in in mind for future projects.
(03-21-2019 , 12:44 AM)Condor-Wingman Wrote: Sorry, I did not see an alert, I was expecting a PM, instead. if you did not pick someone, I can still do it, and make my own review images. If you have already slected someone, pleas ekeep in in mind for future projects.

Thanks for your interest to review,,,I sent you PM 

Please check and reply back

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WinRAR 7.0X review needed tarekma7 1 566 03-06-2024 , 11:49 AM
Last Post: Nicos18
  VideoProc Converter Reviewer Needed Mike 6 3,469 11-02-2022 , 02:48 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Reviewer needed for Watchdog Anti-Malware Mike 2 11,649 07-29-2021 , 08:33 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Reviewer needed for Hideaway VPN Mike 5 14,980 03-06-2021 , 09:39 AM
Last Post: tarekma7