Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway Grammarly Premium Account 2019 (Lifetime)
[Image: 9618214ezgif-4-9628c2181b46.gif]

About:
Grammarly is an writing app helps you finds and corrects hundreds of complex writing errors. Millions of users worldwide trust Grammarly’s free and premium products, which are also licensed by more than 600 leading universities and corporations. Grammarly is an Inc. 500 company with offices in San Francisco and Kyiv.

View the comparison table of FREE and Premium version by the picture below:

[Image: LhvEyz4.jpg]

Home page:
https://www.grammarly.com/

Note:
The premium version cost $29.95/month, it’s a bit expensive. However, you can get one premium account FREE for life today by join into our giveaway.
We giveaway unlimited number of premium accounts so everyone will get one account until we close this giveaway. You may get immediately the account or wait one or two days

More Info,Please visit Giveaway page below...

:arrow: Giveaway Page
Please check the giveaway page, it looks illegal paid service for me

I cannot get free giveaway on the website
Thumbs Down 
Agree, if you see their FB page you will see they are promoting Fiver services to get Grammarly premium account.  :dodgy:

[Image: 03.15.2019-13.56.png]

(03-14-2019 , 06:41 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: Please check the giveaway page, it looks illegal paid service for me

(03-14-2019 , 06:41 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: Please check the giveaway page, it looks illegal paid service for me

The website has good reputations but its tedious task to follow and get a license key
If illegal is the question,some contest/giveaway sites are also illegal Smile ;)

If you confirmed they are providing illegal service,then please delete this thread Smile
There is No giveaway, the website offers Grammarly as a Paid offer which is cheaper than the original price of Grammarly
[Image: KfvQhWQ.png]

Here is the website:

https://fiverservice.com/downloads/gramm...ount-2019/

[Image: yEwIc3S.png]
Tarek, these giveaways were two years ago (if you look below there are comments where the administrator gave the keys to participants) now they just updated the topic where they offer a discount on the program.
There is No discount here. He is using a trick which depends on Enterprise license for his university and by some way he ask you to register using you educational email (.edu). Then you will have something called access code. This code method is not used by most universitied nowadays

This is why I said this is not a giveaway and not legal. At any time your account will be disabled
(03-15-2019 , 01:12 PM)Sasha Wrote: Tarek, these giveaways were two years ago (if you look below there are comments where the administrator gave the keys to participants) now they just updated the topic where they offer a discount on the program.

Please delete this thread Mr.Tarek
I don't see any further third party comments here..
If this is an old giveaways,please considered it as a unintentional human error! 
rgds
The giveaway is NOT old, it was posted 2 years ago but the author has updated it recently

Although it was announced as a free stuff but he is asking for purchase

There is no human error, you are right but the giveaway is not true

[Image: uCosEUp.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free premium account of netflix or spotify or hotstar Herran 2 2,014 12-15-2020 , 09:24 PM
Last Post: garrettt033
  Giveaway Connectify Hotspot Max 2019 [Lifetime] ahmed 16 6,960 05-02-2020 , 06:24 AM
Last Post: icyboy
  Giveaway Audials Radiotracker 2019 Premium (lifetime license) ahmed 12 5,488 08-08-2019 , 02:29 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  GET A LIFETIME ACCOUNT TO VYPER Mike 20 4,715 02-05-2019 , 01:36 PM
Last Post: tregs_beales
  Giveaway Windows Developer Account (Lifetime) for free ahmed 10 3,592 01-24-2019 , 05:54 PM
Last Post: mango