Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway Emsisoft Anti-Malware 1 year / 1PC (35 licenses)
[Image: 40bc0c4f61a9.png]
Quote:We would like to thank Emsisoft for giving us the opportunity to give away these (35) Emsisoft Anti-Malware (1) Year / (1) PC licenses.
*Licenses need to be used by 2019-06-07 13:59 UTC 

Emsisoft Anti-Malware
Complete protection for your PC that works
Forget viruses – Today’s malware comes in all shapes and sizes

Ransomware
Threat of the year since 2012. Attackers enter your PC through unpatched software and encrypt all your files. Can you afford to pay a $600 ransom to get your data back?

Bots/Backdoors
They turn your PC into a remote controlled zombie. Your computing power is collectively sold on the black market to send spams, attack others or store illegal content.

Banking Trojans
Hackers use phishing techniques and keyloggers to get your most valuable passwords and empty your bank- or PayPal-accounts invisibly within seconds.

PUPs
Potentially Unwanted Programs that mess up your computer with useless browser toolbars, tons of commercials and other bulk that slows down the PC.

4 proven protection layers to block online threats on all levels

Surf Protection
If you unintentionally try to view a website that spreads trojans, spyware, or any other type of malicious software, Emsisoft Anti-Malware will prevent you from connecting and getting infected.

Real-time File Guard
This real-time protection layer checks all downloaded and modified files with the awarded super-fast Emsisoft dual-engine scanner. The best: You won’t even notice it’s there for you 24/7.

Behavior Blocker
To stop brand new threats that aren't yet known by signatures, Emsisoft Anti-Malware continually monitors the behavior of all active programs and raises an alert as soon as something suspicious occurs.

Emsisoft’s high performance dual-engine scanner
How does it scan faster with two engines than most others with just one?

Emsisoft Anti-Malware not only detects more because it uses the full power of two major antivirus- and anti-malware technologies, it also scans quicker because of the efficient combination of the scanners.

You can view Emsisoft homepage

We read carefully the rules for new users.

You have to be a registered member of this community.
Say 'Hello' to the community in the "New Member Introductions" forum, then share the link in this thread.
Share your 'security configuration' in the "Security Configuration Wizard" forum, then post the link in this thread
Share the link from this giveaway on Facebook or Twitter.

Terms and Conditions
Our forum policy has always been one account per person, anyone detected by our giveaway system of entering using multiple accounts will be automatically disqualified.
One entry per member. Posting multiple times within the thread is not allowed and you will be disqualified. 
For debates about this product, use the dedicated forum in our community.
Members that are using programs that hides the real IP address, are asked to temporarily turn it off when entering this giveaway. If we detect that a member has entered this giveaway from a VPN service the post will be removed, and member banned from our future giveaways.
These license keys are for personal use only. If you win a license key, you agree not to trade or resell your product key.
Winners will be randomly chosen on the last day of the giveaway.

Starts On March 17,2019

Giveaway here.
Thanks for the share.
Excellent defender. I recommend. Good luck! I do not use for the reason there is no cloudy protection. Maybe I am mistaken?
(03-08-2019 , 12:21 PM)Igoreha Wrote: Excellent defender. I recommend. Good luck! I do not use for the reason there is no cloudy protection. Maybe I am mistaken?

The giveaway is not started yet, 9 days left!
No igoreah,It also has a cloud protection(Specially its HIPS) probably one of the best,Formaly known as Emsisoft Mamutu ;)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest Avast AntiTrack Premium 1 Year Licenses [50 Licenses] ahmed 1 702 12-01-2021 , 03:48 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Contest Avast Premium Security Licenses for 1 Year [50 Licenses] ahmed 1 692 06-15-2021 , 06:05 PM
Last Post: hakah
  Contest Internet Download Manager 2 lifetime licenses 10 one-year licenses ahmadkhaje 9 3,392 04-06-2020 , 03:39 PM
Last Post: baziroll
  Contest RogueKiller Anti-Malware (50 Licenses) longin 0 1,177 02-10-2020 , 09:13 AM
Last Post: longin
  Kaspersky Anti-Virus Giveaway - 2 Licenses Mike 0 1,201 09-15-2019 , 05:27 PM
Last Post: Mike