Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Make Us Laugh - Photo Caption Contest 17 (Revo Uninstaller Pro 3)
Make Us Laugh - Photo Caption Contest 17 (Revo Uninstaller Pro 3)

"They say that a picture is worth a thousand words"

OK good people this refers to the notion that an idea can be conveyed within just a single still image.

[Image: wsrtfrXl.png]

In a few words please make us laugh with your humorous caption for this photo.

The winner will be chosen on Saturday 30th January and the member with the wittiest reply wins 1 x Revo Uninstaller Pro 3 License

Only one post entry per member is permitted ...

The winner will have 4 days in which to send me a PM to claim their win, or forfeit their prize.

here's one to kick off the contest..
'Ohhh no .. no No NO!!!! ... I knew I shouldn't have eaten that curry last night!

Big Grin
The gym admin on the loudspeaker: please don't work out harder, it may explode the silicone.  Big Grin
I think I ate too much do not give advice. Sick
buuuuuuufffff

should remove some weight
These weights are lighter than my b Smile Smile bies Tongue
God made us all look beautiful and woman a bit more than the others.
And now ... Is there anyone willing to raise MY weights?
Come on, still a little effort and his bra break!

:hubba:
I got to say,"This really does do a lot for the chest muscles". Big Grin
Here are two good examples of the negative effects of over-exercise; denying the natural effects of global warming and law of gravity, further leads to deterioration of normal friendships/relationships. :blush:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Make Us Laugh - Photo Caption Contest 38 (Kerish Doctor 2020 License) Mike 20 12,770 06-15-2020 , 04:57 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Make Us Laugh - Photo Caption Contest 37 (SUPERAntiSpyware Lifetime License) Mike 19 13,959 12-19-2018 , 11:46 PM
Last Post: baziroll
  Make Us Laugh - Photo Caption Contest 36 (Shadow Defender Lifetime) Mike 22 16,238 08-29-2017 , 07:52 AM
Last Post: Ultimo
  Make Us Laugh – Photo Caption Contest 35 (Watchdog Anti-Malware) Mike 13 13,149 08-06-2017 , 11:00 PM
Last Post: baziroll
  Make Us Laugh - Photo Caption Contest 34 (Sandboxie) Mike 19 19,177 12-26-2016 , 10:40 AM
Last Post: Hamid