Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Internet Download Manager v6.32 Updated Review
Very nice and in-depth review! Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for the informative review
This is a good info on IDM, I want to know this software better and I think your review is gonna be helpful for this. Thanks.  Confusedhy:
Good review and hands down the best download manager. It even supports themes.
Perfect Review as usual for a well known software Thumb
Thanks for the detailed description, Tarek.

IDM is a program for organizing downloads of files from the Internet.
There are various methods for accelerating downloads, dynamic file segmentation and simultaneous downloads.
multiple parts, the use of free open connections without reconnecting and more. Support
firewalls, proxies and mirrors, FTP and HTTP protocols, redirects, cookies, download queues, user authorization.
Integrates into Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape, MSN Explorer, AOL, Opera, Mozilla,
Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Firebird, Avant Browser, MyIE2, etc. and automatically intercepts downloads. Often
Increases download speed by 500%. On the program page there are test charts with other download managers.
In addition, it allows you to download video content (FLV) from services such as YouTube, Google Video, MySpaceTV.

Features of the program:
Dynamic file segmentation that uses the division rule into two parts
Reusing connections that have finished loading their parts of a file without additional login steps
Configurable timeout time and number of connections to configure IDM for your connection type

Unlike other accelerators and download managers, where files are segmented before downloading, Internet Download Manager
segments download files dynamically during the download process. In addition, Internet Download Manager reuses
existing connections, bypassing the additional stages of connection and authorization to achieve the best speed characteristics.

Thanks for the review. This is the best program in its class.
Wooooooooooow, that's awesome.
You made this great program even greater with this professional pictorial thread.
I loved your step-by-step organized detailed explanation of every feature of the program.
And to be honest, I loved more your handling of the screenshots posted which I can guess to a large degree that it was done with the great TechSmith Snagit.
 You left me impressed, thanks and added to my favorites.
Thanks for the review.
Internet Download Manager is one of the best download managers for Windows.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WinRAR 6 UPDATED REVIEW tarekma7 0 2,414 01-06-2021 , 10:07 AM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Promo2day Review Internet Download Manager v6.35 Updated Review tarekma7 3 10,687 12-11-2019 , 11:10 PM
Last Post: mrtrout
  Promo2day Review Process Lasso 9.1 Updated Review tarekma7 3 3,401 06-09-2019 , 05:48 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Update VyprVPN Updated Review March 2019 deathsmear 10 6,701 04-24-2019 , 08:02 PM
Last Post: scot
  Promo2day Review UnHackMe 10 Updated Review tarekma7 9 4,604 01-14-2019 , 11:31 AM
Last Post: sterchin