Promo2day Giveaway GridinSoft Anti-Malware Valentine Giveaway 3X Lifetime
Thanks for Great Giveaway Lifetime GridinSoft Anti-Malware Smile 

I hope for good luck, I have long wanted to use GridinSoft Anti-Malware on my laptop.

The latest version of the program has become even better; the way of displaying the number of threats has been changed; the support files of malware are marked separately. Also expanded language support in the context menu.

TWITTER
Thank you for this opportunity.

After going through the review, i have come to a conclusion that this tool looks promising and would like to take part in this giveaway to use it to its full potential.
I can hope to see a bright future for GridinSoft Anti-Malware ahead.

Twitter
Thanks a lot for the RARE Exclusive giveaway. I hope to win a license. It offers a good protection, fast scan, real time protection and many more features.

TWITTER Share
I do not know this program
I think it's time to try it
If I win, I will put it to the test.
my wish is that Gridinsoft antimalware
be known and appreciated by all
Thank you
Twitter
Many thanks for this very good giveaway. 
GridinSoft is a very good AntiMalware solution, one of the best on the market, i was using it till last year when my 1 year license expired. I haven't had any issues with it and from what i have read on internet the last updates enhanced its functionalities and detection making it one of the best of its kind.

My wish for GridinSoft will be: strive better to keep your status, be flexible with the users and collaborate with various forums to increase your popularity.

My share below:
twitter

Great giveaway deathsmear.
Thumb
GridinSoft Anti-Malware is an excellent complementary tool for our Antivirus, with it we will have another shield to keep our PC protected...

twitter
https://twitter.com/ankusaman/status/109...0062596096

Thank you deathsmear and Promo2day for the giveaway.

I didn't know GridinSoft Anti-Malware, checked the website, looks good to scan and remove the internet pests especially hard to remove or Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) and annoying adware or Potentially Unwanted Program (PUP) and Potentially Unwanted Modification (PUM).

It got me interested and would very much like to win a license.
My Twitter share:- https://twitter.com/whizkidraj/status/10...9404781569

Thank you for this one time opportunity from Gridinsoft and by deathsmear for this hardwork.

I would like to second dino's wish. And yes, I have used the portable version, too, in the past, so the realtime version and a lifetime protection is a great offer.. and from a reputed company. Smile
Thank you for the giveaway!

I have no idea how GridinSoft Anti-Malware compares to other more popular antimalware solutions but from what I see it seems like a powerful enough product. I would like to use it and I wish GridinSoft to keep up the good work and their Anti-Malware to become one of the most popular products in its category.

https://twitter.com/debugevent/status/10...0555709440
Thanks for the Giveaway!
GridinSoft Anti-Malware (formerly Trojan Killer) is the fast, effective and reliable anti-malware solution. The program has been developed specifically for automatic removal of viruses, bots, spyware, keyloggers, trojans, scareware and rootkits. This removal tool with awesome features that leaves no chance for any sneakiest malware. In addition, it also fixes system modifications. There is a beautiful and simple Anti-Malware interface. and it will not slowdown your system in proactive mode. 
It has major issues with false positives and has internet problems when using Real-Time Protection resulting games keep connecting the internet and servers again, again and again!

Sincerely wish GridinSoft continue to enhance further development and improvement of the software as well as solving existing problems for current users.

Twitter sharing link :
https://twitter.com/hakahw/status/1096815851775221760

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forum Exclusive: Malwarebyte Anti-Malware Premium Mohammad 41 16,164 11-23-2017 , 01:33 PM
Last Post: Rıza
  [Official Giveaway] Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium 3.0 Lifetime licenses Mohammad 117 67,249 01-31-2017 , 07:18 PM
Last Post: noma.jo21
  Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium [10 Licenses] tarekma7 75 25,550 02-12-2016 , 02:42 AM
Last Post: Mike