Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Discount/Hot Deal Get a New Sam’s Club Membership for FREE
Sam's Club has a deal offering new members a $45.00 discount for the first $45.00 they spend. Since a membership costs $45.00, you're essentially getting it for free and can add a second member as well! However, remember this deal only applies to new Sam's Club members, not current subscribers. Additionally, you cannot use it to pay off the $45.00 membership fee directly.

There are a few things you need to do before you qualify for this deal:

• To sign up, first go to ScanAndGoForIt.com (a cashier-less app developed by Sam's Club) and enter your email address in the space provided

• Then, check the little box labeled "I'd like to receive emails & special offers from Sam's Club"

• After that, select the button that says "Get offer"

• You will get an email that includes a promo code and instructions for activating your account

• Follow the instructions, and your offer will be redeemed
Once you purchase your membership, the first $45.00 dollars you spend will be on the house. You don't even need to present a coupon! The Instant Savings will kick in at checkout after your first purchase of at least $45.00. 

You must redeem this offer within 30 days of activation to get your discount, and you'll have to opt in to Auto Renewal after your first purchase which you can opt out anytime.

I joined last week and got my $45.00 discount yesterday. 
Mike,
What can we buy there?
Are there anything interesting on sale?
(02-11-2019 , 12:16 PM)dinosaur07 Wrote: Mike,
What can we buy there?
Are there anything interesting on sale?

Q. Where can SamsClub.com orders be shipped?

Sam' s Club Dotcom currently ships to:
  • 50 states (not all items ship to Alaska or Hawaii, restrictions are on item pages)
  • Some items may have restrictions that prevent shipment to Military Bases, AK, HI and CA

https://www.samsclub.com

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sam’s Club Membership - $20 e-gift card Mike 0 2,547 01-30-2016 , 05:58 PM
Last Post: Mike