Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Software & Game Exchange
The Software & Game Exchange thread has been changed and now will only be available to our forum members to view.
(01-19-2016 , 12:55 PM)Mike Wrote: The Software & Game Exchange thread has been changed and now will only be available to our forum members to view.

A very smart and excellent move, keeping us safe from all the unnecessary stuff :blush:
It is the right decision.

We need reliable people. ;)
(01-19-2016 , 12:55 PM)Mike Wrote: The Software & Game Exchange thread has been changed and now will only be available to our forum members to view.

Good decision. In addition i'll post some kind of recognition from trusted users to newcommers. In order to trade you have to have a like let's say from a trusted user. How does it sounds? This way we can prevent any misbehaviour.
(01-20-2016 , 05:06 PM)dinosaur07 Wrote:

Good decision. In addition i'll post some kind of recognition from trusted users to newcommers. In order to trade you have to have a like let's say from a trusted user. How does it sounds? This way we can prevent any misbehaviour.

That's exactly right! :rolleyes:

(01-20-2016 , 05:22 PM)sterchin Wrote:

That's exactly right! :rolleyes:

May i suggest, before things get out of hand on this, say may be we could like, share/exchange info/data of certain/specific memer(s)/person(s) pertaining to their over all reliability/crediblilty(base on past trading records), even better way would be, should we vote/admit/andorse/acknowledge/qualify their trading request/thread/privilege, base on ranking/points system according to successful/problem free trading counts/after service query etc, as we are having more and more traders/trading parties everyday.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Software & Game Exchange Forum Ending Soon Mike 46 17,939 02-28-2018 , 08:57 PM
Last Post: dinosaur07