Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Contest 10th Anniversary of PZD - Win Kaspersky Internet Security 2019 (3 License)
You can win three 1-year licenses of Kaspersky Internet Security 19 / one license for 3 any devices - eg PC, smartphone, laptop 

I obtained the licenses thanks to KasperskyLab Poland, who I thank very much on behalf of the forum community.
Important: License validity countdown - start from the moment you start on the first device.

Competition rules:
1. Write in a few sentences why you want to win Kaspersky Internet Security 2019?

2. Comments only in Polish - license keys only activate KIS in the Polish language version.

3. All users registered before the announcement of the competition can participate in the competition !!

4. The competition runs from the moment of announcement to 15/02/2019 to 23.59.59 PL.

The winners (next day) will select the Random portal and will have 24 hours. confirming the victory in PW Good luck in the competition. / Administration / moderation reserves the right to remove comments that are offensive, inappropriate, not related to the contest / program and comments written on the typical "fugue". Please remember that we start the competition without using fake IPs, multi-accounts , etc. The

GP:
https://programyzadarmo.net.pl/threads/1...2019.37654
(02-02-2019 , 08:35 PM)ahmed Wrote: You can win three 1-year licenses of Kaspersky Internet Security 19 / one license for 3 any devices - eg PC, smartphone, laptop 

I obtained the licenses thanks to KasperskyLab Poland, who I thank very much on behalf of the forum community.
Important: License validity countdown - start from the moment you start on the first device.

Competition rules:
1. Write in a few sentences why you want to win Kaspersky Internet Security 2019?

2. Comments only in Polish - license keys only activate KIS in the Polish language version.

3. All users registered before the announcement of the competition can participate in the competition !!

4. The competition runs from the moment of announcement to 15/02/2019 to 23.59.59 PL.

The winners (next day) will select the Random portal and will have 24 hours. confirming the victory in PW Good luck in the competition. / Administration / moderation reserves the right to remove comments that are offensive, inappropriate, not related to the contest / program and comments written on the typical "fugue". Please remember that we start the competition without using fake IPs, multi-accounts , etc. The

GP:
https://programyzadarmo.net.pl/threads/1...2019.37654

Thanks for the post, ahmed.
These keys might be geo-restricted so you might need polish IP for activation.
Thumb
Great giveaway though, Kaspersky is the best security suite on the market now.
2. Comments only in Polish - license keys only activate KIS in the Polish language version. :-/ :(
(02-02-2019 , 08:52 PM)Mohammad.poorya Wrote: 2. Comments only in Polish - license keys only activate KIS in the Polish language version. :-/ :(

Yes, this is so, I saw this post, but for users who constantly use this software, this is not a problem.
(02-02-2019 , 08:52 PM)Mohammad.poorya Wrote: 2. Comments only in Polish - license keys only activate KIS in the Polish language version. :-/ :(

-Use Google Translator! for comments.. there/participation 
-Use Polish IP/VPN for activation
-Use Shift+F12 for changing language Lol
Thanks for the share ahmed. I don't speak Polish but as far as geo restrictions on the license codes it can be used. Last time I won a license it was from India and the United States Kaspersky exchanged the license for me so I was still able to use my win.
Mike: I don't think that would do in the giveaway at programyzadarmo.net.pl. You better clarify it with the giveaway organizer first before you enter for it.
(02-03-2019 , 12:44 AM)hakah Wrote: Mike: I don't think that would do in the giveaway at programyzadarmo.net.pl. You better clarify it with the giveaway organizer first before you enter for it.

I never entered the giveaway hakah I was just saying what I had done with a previous giveaway that I had won.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest Kaspersky Internet Security (1 Year) ahmed 13 5,092 07-02-2021 , 10:56 AM
Last Post: Mohammad.Poorya
  20 free licenses of Kaspersky Total Security antivirus Sasha 1 697 04-16-2021 , 06:28 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Giveaway Kaspersky Internet Security Global Key & Windows 10 Pro>Facebook Sasha 4 2,359 04-30-2020 , 12:08 PM
Last Post: Sasha
  Giveaway Avast Internet Security 1 PC 1 Year Key Global Sasha 2 1,821 03-24-2020 , 11:23 AM
Last Post: hakah
  Contest Kerish Doctor 2019 (35 GIFT LICENSE) 3 Years Mohammad.Poorya 28 7,640 01-08-2020 , 12:12 PM
Last Post: ahmed