Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway Nord VPN Giveaway
I use PIA and I like surfing the web safely I would love to win a license of nord vpn Confusedleepy:
Thank you! Im using Fsecure, steganos, seed4me through windows OS.
I want to be an winner of NordVPN licenses for my router and linux debian.
Hi all,

I don't have ever use a VPN but i think it's time!
Hope get a code.

PS
If someone have an extra F-Secure VPN, i will appreciate!!
I am thankful for this giveaway. I feel NORD VPN is an amazing product. I like this mostly because it has the maximum advantage for all users and there is always up time guaranteed.
Presently using Windscribe VPN. 

Nord VPN is rated across the web by users and professional critics as being among the top 5 best VPNs.
It has an awesome number of servers in an incredible amount of countries. Plus Nord VPN is as fast as it gets at this time.

Would love to win this contest. So. thanks Sasha for this chance. Smile
Thanks a lot for the giveaway @Sasha42.

I need in a VPN that can bypass geo-restrictions, offers unlimited, fast and stable connections to many servers around the world and with a dedicated IP . It must be completely anonymous and secure with no logs, using automatic kill switch. Count me in!
Good giveaway!
Now I use Windscribe, I need NordVpn because My windscribe bandwith usage is just 10GIG Big Grin
Thank You for the giveaway.

I am currently using Windscribe Free.

The most important thing in a VPN to me is a secure connection which I can trust with no logs policy also it shouldn't be leaking my real ip then there will be no meaning of using a vpn. IP Leaks is the major issue with many popular vpn services but Nord VPN is immune to that.
Last day left
I'm currently ususing seed4.me. It's good enough for light browsing but not of premium quality.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway pCloud - Cloud, for life+Account Nord VPN for 2 years/ Giveaway & KTS for 1 year Sasha 36 12,596 07-18-2019 , 05:26 PM
Last Post: Sasha
  Personal Giveaway Easter Giveaway Nord VPN + Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home 2019 Sasha 65 24,816 04-30-2019 , 01:25 AM
Last Post: Ultimo
  Personal Giveaway Nord VPN Subscription for 1 month Sasha 13 5,825 02-04-2019 , 11:10 PM
Last Post: Sasha