Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway Nord VPN Giveaway
Thank you for this opportunity.

I am using Nord VPN and always look for 2 things in a VPN service (Speed & Privacy).
Thanks for the Giveaway  
Don't Count me in 

Regards
I don't use VPN.
I want to try it.
NordVPN is a very fully featured, privacy-friendly VPN service based in Panama that is also very fast.
Great for Privacy : No logs at all so nothing to trace what you do online
Based in Panama
: so no government spying or link to the NSA
6 simultaneous connections
Good for the whole family
Servers in 70 countries
30-day money back guarantee – so you have nothing to lose!

Thanks for Giveaway
I'm using Avira VPN at the moment for privacy on the net.
Thank you for this.
Thanks for the opportunity to earn this premium VPN service. Currently I am using a mixture of premium and free VPN service. Proton VPN and Windscribe are two being used by me. Previously, I have used Cyberghost free and premium both options. For me, Nord VPN looks like a better option. It speeds and anonymity features look great therefore I want to try this. Especially to mention its speed and encryption methodology makes it one of the most wanted VPN in coming times. 

Smile
Hello everyone I would like to say thanks to all the Moderators for having me. Right now i am using a new VPN called Seed4Me and NordVPN is a VPN i have herd and read alot about and have always wanted to try out I do alot of file sharing so I really need a VPN at all times.. So thanks again and good luck to you all....
I am currently using Avira VPN . I will like to try Nord vpn especially for Privacy & encryption purpose.
Thanks for the nice giveaway
I'm using Windscribe VPN.
I would like to win a NORD VPN license
Thanks for the giveaway.
I am currently using a trial version of Avira Phantom VPN which I received for a limited time.

For me, the most important thing in a VPN is a fast stable connection, guaranteed privacy and the presence of a large number of servers.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway pCloud - Cloud, for life+Account Nord VPN for 2 years/ Giveaway & KTS for 1 year Sasha 36 12,292 07-18-2019 , 05:26 PM
Last Post: Sasha
  Personal Giveaway Easter Giveaway Nord VPN + Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home 2019 Sasha 65 24,495 04-30-2019 , 01:25 AM
Last Post: Ultimo
  Personal Giveaway Nord VPN Subscription for 1 month Sasha 13 5,775 02-04-2019 , 11:10 PM
Last Post: Sasha