Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway 1 x Tom Clancy's The Division (Uplay)
[Image: p1_2211072_27cc9136.png]

Hello, I have the Division+Survival DLC from current Humble monthly. It is redeem in Uplay. And it has a region lock. It only redeems for US ie US only use..

[Image: gaeZDTh.jpg]

So enter if you are able to redeem it, should you win. I will provide the Humble gift link but can not help afterwards as I have no experience with Uplay or redeem option.
Anyone can enter including past winners etc..

[Image: the-division-696x257.jpg] [Image: tom_clancys_the_division_survival_emea_cover@2x.jpg]

Disclaimer: I get some of these from friends & take these in good faith. You can understand that its impossible to check if serial is working or already redeemed, unless you activate it . So if a key turns out to be a duplicate its unfortunate & hopefully I can offer a different replacement game if I have it. You have to active it with your Uplay account & hope all are ok & you get the game. This is the only term/condition I got for such personal giveaways of mine.
Thank you for this opportunity.
Kindly, count me in.
Thanks for the giveaway, Tregs.  Confusedhy:

Count me in please.
Thanks for the giveaway Tregs bro. Count me in as well.
Here is my entry for this drawing. Thanks a ton, my colleague!
Pulling the result now. Entries so far:

Scot
batman
akiratoriyama
Condor-Wingman

I post the randomised result in next.
Here is the randomised list

[Image: BHtUe67.png]

[Image: qlaht4f.png]

Congrats to batman. I send the pm now with the links.
Thank you Tregs. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
congrats Heart
Congratulations

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Giveaway 1 x Assassins Creed Origins (Uplay) [CLOSED] tregs_beales 20 6,274 10-09-2019 , 05:56 PM
Last Post: baziroll
  Personal Giveaway 1 x AC Origins [Uplay/Humble monthly] tregs_beales 21 7,108 05-02-2019 , 10:25 AM
Last Post: scot
  Personal Giveaway Random Uplay Games Mike 15 9,078 10-09-2018 , 07:19 AM
Last Post: batman
  Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell® Blacklist™ PC Giveaway Lmanlo 15 9,786 09-12-2016 , 02:45 PM
Last Post: baziroll