Promo2day Contest Epubor Ultimate Review and Giveaway
Here's my share:- https://www.facebook.com/whizkidraj/post...2439943120

I just want to participate for the lifetime one.

I'll tell you the things I liked.

The website has a comparison of all the products here:- https://www.epubor.com/comparison.html
So that makes is easy to sum up everything and quickly decide.

They have lifetime with free upgrades, which is how it should be and is awesome.

They have a separate Get free license section for users to earn. Very kind and generous.

And I can keep listing more.

About the software, the interface is as simple as it could be. And as dino mentioned, it is very light on the resources, and that we can activate and deactivate the license from the GUI itself. 

What more can I want? Well, here's an idea for you guys at Epubor to earn all the new user's trust very quickly.

In your free trial, and after a user installs a free trial version... he should be welcomed with a screen where he is told that he can convert his first try for free i.e full 100%.... And the user will choose any book to convert or remove the drm protection from, and when he sees that the conversion is success in first try, he would definitely not want to keep using the free version anymore, and he would try and earn, or buy a license.
That's my simple suggestion..

And of course, the most common suggestion and that I look in every software is to make it available in portable version.

Hope to win what I wished and hope my suggestion may help. Cheers!
Thanks for the contest:
Epubor Ultimate to convert ebooks and makes them universally available. The speed of conversion .epub format seems faster than azw and takes less resources. The trial version can convert only two files in batch.
I noticed  while converting Epub to Pdf the weight of file PDF output is reduced, while .azw generates heavier PDF although it does not have images so it can't be image resolution!!!!

As per features, i would suggest: Real time view the file to be converted. Choose the pages to be converted. Rearrange/Re-order Pages. DRM INFO. Reduce azw ram usage and output pdf size!
https://twitter.com/ha014/status/1101545169827049472
Giveaway ends. Winners will be announced soon
Please wait for our developer to select the three lifetime winners

Stay tuned for the final result

I will reply here once I receive the reply of our sponsor

Good luck for ALL!
Congratulations to the winners and thanks to our sponsor

[Image: XAXWyYF.png]

Lifetime license winners:

Dinosaur07

Baziroll

MasterScott23

1 Year License Winners:

ha14

whizkidraj

kubik67 

Raur 

dhruv2193

Please PM me within 3 days to claim your win

Your claim MUST include name and valid e-mail address
Congratulations to all of you that won.
Congrats to the winners.
thank you so much congrats to others Heart Heart Heart Heart Thumb Thumb
i don't capture music but later may add simple sound to video
Thanks a lot for the license and congrats to all the winners!

Special thanks to Tarek to his efforts to get this rare lifetime license for us and to Epubor for appreciation. 

Thumb
Before I forget to claim this license, I think you can choose another winner. Smile

But yes, thanks to Epubor. You guys are awesome. Smile

And congrats to my dear friends who won, especially the lifetime. Victory

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Epubor Audible Converter Review and Giveaway [5 Lifetime Licenses] tarekma7 29 23,702 09-22-2020 , 07:20 AM
Last Post: John Weems
  VSO Downloader Ultimate Review + Giveaway 10X Licenses ( with 1 Year Updates ) deathsmear 61 19,574 12-04-2017 , 10:15 PM
Last Post: MSerif
  [Exclusive] Epubor Ebook Manager Pro Review and Giveaway (10 Licenses) tarekma7 20 9,553 10-23-2017 , 09:52 AM
Last Post: tarekma7