Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway Windows Developer Account (Lifetime) for free
[Image: wCYRFks.jpg]

Microsoft is giving away Windows developer accounts at the moment.All you have to do is follow the deal link, sign up and click on the Free Dev Center Membership under Offers.

You will immediately receive a code that you can redeem here at the end of the registration (before 14 € version click, the code will enter at the very end)

GP

Edit:
For those who do not get a code, just make a new microsoft acc then the offer will be displayed.

Giveaway has Expired!

What can I do with a developer account?

With a developer account, you can submit apps and add-ins to Microsoft marketplaces, such as Microsoft Store, AppSource (formerly known as the Office Store), or Azure Marketplace - more are coming soon . Keep in mind that you must confirm your withdrawal and tax information before you can receive money for products you have published.

Product banners for Microsoft Store:
Try our new dynamic product banners - always up to date with the latest pricing and offer details - to show apps and games on your website or blog.

Windows Machine Learning:
Integrate artificial intelligence into your desktop applications and Universal Windows Platform (UWP) apps using Windows ML.

Hone your skills as a developer:
with Dev Collective you can visit free on-demand courses Pluralsight, LinkedIn Learning and Microsoft.

If you think its double post or wrong sections..please pm me or press report button ; )
Not working for me

Offers

See Redeemed Offers

There are no offers currently available for you. Check back later to see what you can earn.
(01-06-2019 , 11:36 AM)Cool Wrote: Not working for me

Offers

See Redeemed Offers

There are no offers currently available for you. Check back later to see what you can earn.

Before making any post i personally try to check it first!
It was working today's morning .......

Edit:
For those who do not get a code, just make a new microsoft accounts then the offer will be displayed.
(Not tested by me  ;)      )

Edit 2:
Giveaway has expired! :(
Thank you, ahmed! I've just registered successfully.
I have created my account and when I click on 'get code' button, nothing results!
(01-06-2019 , 03:05 PM)hakah Wrote: I have created my account and when I click on 'get code' button, nothing results!

I had the same issue and never got a code.
Aye, created a new account, still no code.

Also, went to Dashboard, chose "Register as an app developer to submit apps and games to Microsoft marketplaces."
Filled in all of the details. Am still awaiting code, to proceed.
(01-06-2019 , 04:31 PM)tywyll2017 Wrote: Aye, created a new account, still no code.

Also, went to Dashboard, chose "Register as an app developer to submit apps and games to Microsoft marketplaces."
Filled in all of the details. Am still awaiting code, to proceed.

I got the following and clicked the Get Code button but nothing received.

[Image: yNddtGk.png]
Aye, Mike
Got the same.

So, I tried Dashboard, thinking that maybe we must apply for it first.
I chose "Register as an app developer"...filled in details, now, as application is awaiting payment, or code

[Image: si3JaoK.png]
[Image: LDHOkvP.png]
Unfortunately ..Giveaway seems to be over!   :(
 if anybody found any new working method please share here ..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway HackCheck 2022: Free Full Version – The Online Mail Account Security Monitor tarekma7 2 554 03-11-2023 , 10:27 AM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Free premium account of netflix or spotify or hotstar Herran 2 2,043 12-15-2020 , 09:24 PM
Last Post: garrettt033
  ApowerMirror Free VIP Account for 1 Year Worth $29.95 Mike 8 5,764 09-22-2020 , 04:37 AM
Last Post: ahmed
  Giveaway Usenet.org Account for free [2 Months] ahmed 1 1,347 05-09-2020 , 01:47 PM
Last Post: vietnamrum
  Giveaway Gamban Account Free for 12-Months [PC,Mac,Android,iOS] ahmed 0 1,054 03-11-2020 , 12:55 PM
Last Post: ahmed