Promo2day Contest CheckMAL AppCheck Pro Review and Giveaway
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...6736653312
My current security software is  Kaspersky IS 2019 and wanted to use appacheck pro so that i am fully covered against ransomware threats by using supplementary ransomware protection solution. Thanks!!!
Thanks for the giveaway

Appcheck Anti-Ransomware is an application that promises to protect your computer from ransomware. Nevertheless, it does not behave like a typical anti-malware engine. For example, it does not react when downloading a ransomware file. Instead, the ransomware responds and blocks when the agents try to make changes to the computer. For this reason, it is recommended that you run Appcheck Anti-Ransomware as a second defensive layer against the ransomware when your antivirus software installed on your system for malware protection cannot identify such threats.

https://twitter.com/uyar64/status/1086228329043292160
My current security solution is:
1. Emsisoft anti-malware
2. Zamana anti-logger

I want to add CheckMAL AppCheck Pro to my security solutions to help defend against ransomware and any other new/unknown threat that my other anti-malware may have not yet discovered and added to their updates.  ...This "automatic remediation feature" is especially exciting.

1. My Twitter share
2. My Google+ share

This software may be the next best answer to malware invasions. Smile

Thank you tarekma7 and promo2day.com for this giveaway contest.
Currently I'm using MBAM Premium... could definitely use AppCheck for lots more security

Tweet: https://twitter.com/jimi2061/status/1086675587974852609
Giveaway will close in a few hours....if anyone wants to participate..it's time now
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, tarekma7.
I must admit i want this application to test its PRO functionalities being not so interesting versus the free functions to be frank.
I would suggest to the dev either to add more powerful PRO functions or to eliminate some free functions in order to gain more PRO subscribers. I just watched a clip on youtube and this software seems to be powerful enough.
I`m currently using Emsisoft AntiMalware.

My share below:
twitter

Thumb
Congratulations to the winners!

PM me within 2 days to claim your license

PM must include name and valid email address

Incomplete data or PM after specified time frame: prize is forfeit and next on the list will be the winner

[Image: QZFCpGD.png]

lpe:  no share link
Thanks and congrats to other winners!!
Congratulations to the winners.
Thanks again for the opportunity in this awesome giveaway. Congratulations to other winners! Smile  PM sent.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AppCheck Pro Anti-Ransomware Review and Giveaway (15 Licenses) tarekma7 29 13,904 12-06-2017 , 01:10 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  AppCheck Pro Anti-Ransomware by CheckMAL (Personal Edition) [10 Licenses] tarekma7 46 21,279 07-12-2017 , 01:45 PM
Last Post: Starship