Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
How to Get Double Entries to WIN in Promo2day Giveaways?
Hi all

You all know the efforts done to prepare the review and to get good giveaways for FREE in our forum

To encourage more activity, interaction and share of experience from all members here, We have a new good option:

The best 3 comments in the review section will be awarded with double chances in the giveaway. I will count them twice in the giveaway winners random selection

Most Giveaways have a link to the review. Starting from now ALL new giveaways will follow this rule 

I will add an information about this new rule in each giveaway

Of course other staff members and giveaway team have the option to follow this rule in their giveaways or not according to their wish

This will be in my giveaways
The topic is OPEN for any replies, ideas or suggestions
I think this is a good idea and hopefully members will be more active in their comments about the software products that they have an interest in.
(12-27-2018 , 09:57 PM)Mike Wrote: I think this is a good idea and hopefully members will be more active in their comments about the software products that they have an interest in.

And devs also. If you involve them directly in the comments selection they`ll become more active also and make the forum an important review center.  Thumb
(12-27-2018 , 10:10 PM)dinosaur07 Wrote:
(12-27-2018 , 09:57 PM)Mike Wrote: I think this is a good idea and hopefully members will be more active in their comments about the software products that they have an interest in.

And devs also. If you involve them directly in the comments selection they`ll become more active also and make the forum an important review center.  Thumb

I have invited a few developers to be active in the giveaways but many have no interest in discussion.
whoever does better copy paste this one wins.
(12-27-2018 , 11:03 PM)Bjyda Wrote: whoever does better copy paste this one wins. I'm slowly thinking about deleting my account

Sorry i can't get what you mean by copy/paste and win?, winners are selected randomly from valid entries
For now, just as there are different chances, but if there are double entries it will be less honest
We need more active members in the review section and also in the giveaways. Our sponsors follow these two sections. After many days and much effort preparing the review and sending emails to the developers, there is no interaction from members

Actually, there should be comments on the review including your experience with the app, suggestion, evaluation, feature request and so on

Currently most giveaways have reviews and members are not active. We need to increase interaction from members and to post good comments

What is the "less honest" you see in this issue? the best comments will be set by staff members and developers

We can have more giveaways as we do more support for developers.
one minutes video about installing and how look program upload in youtube?
then if it so user if 100% want more chance will do it Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Double Posts are NOT ALLOWED tarekma7 7 5,089 04-13-2018 , 10:19 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Promo2day Anniversary Giveaways tarekma7 0 1,552 08-18-2017 , 05:04 PM
Last Post: tarekma7