Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
5 Most Secure Browsers
Quote:Google Chrome is easily the most popular browser in the world. This is understandable, as in many ways it is a fantastic browser. Unfortunately, it's not one of the most secure browsers.

The problem with Chrome is that Google develops it. This is a company whose entire business model is to spy on its users to profile them for targeted advertising. Similarly to Chrome, Edge and Safari all have similar concerns - you can read about these issues at the end of this article.

Note that there is a difference between security and privacy. The above browsers can all be considered secure, in that they are difficult to hack and are resilient to website exploits. The problem is that they cannot be trusted not to compromise your privacy to their developers. You should also remember to use a top VPN to help protect you online.

Most Secure Browsers

1. Firefox
2. Tor
3. Waterfox
4. Brave
5. Pale Moon

As always, if you care about privacy, and using a secure browser, you should use open source software. This includes using Linux as your Operating System (OS).  The following private and secure web browsers are all open source. Now let's get on with the in-depth look.

Source
I might give Waterfox a run Thumb
Slimjet has been very smooth & good too.
(12-26-2018 , 02:34 PM)clyde Wrote: I might give Waterfox a run Thumb

Used waterfox for a few years until switching to chrome. I might go back to it myself.
My primay browser is Firefox and Secondary is Brave as it is Chromium Based. 

It is little strange to see that Firefox is first and its derivatives with more features are at downside in the list.
:huh:
Been Using Brave Browser Lately Like It A Lot Glad Its On The List Of  Secure Browsers Like It More Since I Can Use IDM With It A Lot Of Chromium Browsers I used Tried Did Does Not Work With IDM Anymore & Brave Also Works Now With Google Chrome Add Ons Now Too  Big Grin
How I can to start to read posts here? Nothing is displayed except warning about I need to have 2 posts.....
It doesn't matter you use Chrome or not. You use one of the Google services and your privacy is fcuked. Google at least gives you vaseline in the form of free software or services. ;) Big Grin
(12-27-2018 , 09:41 PM)saman Wrote: It doesn't matter you use Chrome or not. You use one of the Google services and your privacy is fcuked. Google at least gives you vaseline in the form of free software or services. ;) Big Grin
I think there are good free alternative for every google services you use to make yourself not get caught in google data pool.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best web browsers for security and privacy in 2020 Mohammad.Poorya 0 1,506 05-09-2020 , 04:37 AM
Last Post: Mohammad.Poorya
  What Are The 12 Best Browsers For Privacy And Security In 2020? Mike 1 1,471 04-19-2020 , 12:58 PM
Last Post: guardian
  Best browsers for privacy and security in 2020 Sasha 2 2,337 02-06-2020 , 12:46 AM
Last Post: Sasha
  The 5 Most Recommended Secure Browsers to Respect Your Privacy Mike 6 6,308 11-18-2019 , 05:16 AM
Last Post: divinenews