Promo2day Contest Macrium Reflect Home Edition Review and Giveaway
[Image: Ay8vfWv.png]

Macrium Software was founded in 2006 when Nick Sills (SEO and Founder) experienced a personal data disaster with many important data lost. There was a strong need for a software that  that is practical, professional and easy to use. Macrium Reflect was first invented to create a safe and secure disk image with ultra-fast recovery times. Since that time, there is over 4 million downloads and over 900 resellers worldwide for Macrium software

The new release of Macrium Reflect 7 was launched in 21st December 2018 with many enhanced feature sets and faster disk imaging times

Macrium Reflect is an image based backup and cloning software. It can easily create full, incremental or differential backup images that are very accurate and reliable. You can backup whole partitions or individual folders nad files into a single compressed, mountable archive file. This archive make it easy to restore the exact images of partitions or a hard disk.  In that way, it will be safe and easy for you to upgrade your hard disk or recover your system if it breaks. You can also mount images as a virtual drive in Windows Explorer to easily recover Files and Folders using Copy and Paste.

You will never experience any type of system loss, the program will help you to restore the entire disk, partitions, or individual files and folders. 

Homepage:

https://www.macrium.com/

Program Page:

https://www.macrium.com/products/home

Current version:  v7.2.3957 - 21st December 2018

[Image: ghb3nVj.png]

To see the differences among different versions:

[Image: Sl5osTf.png]

Premium support is available in workstation, server and server plus versions. After 12 months you can renew premium support

Download and installation:

You can download free trial version from the official website. Using the download manager, you can easily use your license to download Macrium Reflect Installer and PE Components. Installation is very easy and doesn't need any skills

System requirements:

Windows XP Service Pack 3 and later, 512 MB RAM, A keyboard and mouse, rescue media usel needs either a CD/DVD writing drive or USB pen drive.

User Interface:

The user interface is very friendly and easy to use even if you are a beginner

[Image: oUWoiFL.png]

Solution highlights:

With a new Backup Engine Incremental and differential images are faster than ever
Instant virtual booting of backup images: instantly create, start and manage Microsoft Hyper-V virtual machines
Ultra-fast Live imaging of windows systems, physical and virtual
Restore images to dissimilar hardware using Macrium ReDeploy
Greatly simplified administration including pre-defined Backup Plans for popular backup strategies
Fully featured file and folder level backup and recovery
Updated support for all the latest Windows Operating Systems and disk formats

Features:

Backup your entire PC or workstation to a single compressed image file.
Backup files and folders to a single compressed archive file.
Rapid Delta Cloning increases cloning speed by copying file system deltas
MBR and GPT disk support
Recover partitions and entire disk images with just a few clicks of your mouse
Mount images in Windows Explorer for easy item level recovery 
Rapid Delta Restore recovers your images in minutes or even seconds
Protect your backups from ransomware with Macrium Image Guardian

Video:

Macrium Image Guardian:

To protect Macrium backup files against ransomware attacks,a new feature was added to you favorite software; this is the Macrium Image Guardian (MIG). MIG will prevent unauthorised access and modification of backup files . Your latest backups are recoverable thanks to this tool. It has a small footprint and will not impact the performance of your PC. It grants write access to Macrium Reflect version 7.1 only. All other processes will be denied write access.
In addition, it protects local NTFS volumes and allows Macrium Reflect 7.1 and later to use the protected volume as a shared network resource.

[Image: Rr4vnB4.png]

What is NEW in Macrium version 7.2?

New Changed Block Tracker driver with support for Windows Restart Persistence 
New Macrium Image Guardian driver with additional features and streamlined operation
The Free Edition can now automatically  'convert' to a Trial by taking any of the features not available in the Free Edition
Macrium Reflect update notifications and downloads can now happen in the background
New Warning and Cancelled backup completion results
The default for password protection is now AES 128 Bit.
New - Backup monitoring restriction
New - Mounting incomplete backup sets
The 'Delete' functionality in Reflect is now available when 'Browse for an image file' is selected.

If you would like to see the full list of new features and bug fixes in the current version, please visit this page:

http://updates.macrium.com/reflect/v7/v7...2.3957.htm

Macrium Reflect v7 includes powerful unique technology that will help to reduce image creation time (Changed Block Tracking) (CBT).  Macrium viBoot 'instant virtualisation' is also included. It enables creation of a Hyper-V Virtual Machine with just a couple of clicks. The user interface changes was minimal Users can easily upgrade from v6.

Macrium Reflect Changed Block Tracker (MRCBT) reduces the amount of time it takes to perform incremental and differential images by monitoring the changes to an NTFS formatted volume in real-time. This is especially relevant when a file system contains very large files, such as virtual hard disk (VHD) files, where speed improvements are significant and can reduce the Incremental image time from hours to minutes or even seconds. 

Macrium viBoot: this built-in feature allows users to instantly create, start and manage Microsoft Hyper-V virtual machines. This is done using one or more Macrium Reflect image files as the basis of the virtual machine storage sub-system.

[Image: 45oBJY2.png?1]

Task Scheduler 2.0: This is  a new improvement over the Task Scheduler 1.0 available in the previous version 6. It overcomes many errors and issues 

Windows PE and the rescue environment:

This buit-in feature helps you to creatie rescue media which helps you to start your PC If you lose your Windows operating system. You can start your PC using Macrium Reflect rescue media available on CD, DVD, or USB stick.

It contains a bootable, lightweight version of Windows (Windows PE ) and a full version of Macrium Reflect.  It downloads just those components you need to rescue your system.

Macrium ReDeploy:

This unique tool lets you Re-deploy Windows to new hardware. This allows you to run a Windows installation on new hardware which helps to overcome issues with Windows boot processes.

Significant changes to the hardware can cause issues with Windows boot process and failure to boot your system in the normal way

There are many situations you will need this feature, for example; hardware failure or planned upgrade or moving between a physical and a virtual machine

[Image: T2m9AAb.png]

Differential and incremental disk images:

After you complete your first full backup, you can run differential and incremental backups. This will help you to capture just the changes which occurred since the backup process. This will save your time because it is quicker. Macrium manages these backup sets for you.
All you have to do is to right click the file you want to backup up and select the type of image to create.

[Image: BMQRifR.png]

Creating a backup image of your computer, drive or partitions

You have three options to select from; image selected disks on this computer, create an image of the partition(s) required to backup and restore Windows, or create file and folder backup. After making one choice, you need to specify the output location and the advanced settings. Next step; you can add and edit the backup plan and retention rules 

You can select to clone the disc if you wish

[Image: bP6KQN1.png]

[Image: LdGFHMG.png]

Advanced Options:

[Image: R917AXi.png]

Compression: to reduce the file size. 

File Size to enter a fixed file size for the image, this is useful when using CD/DVD.

Password: to encrypt the image.

Auto Verify Image (needs more time)

Comments (set comments for the image or backup)

Shutdown:  computer shutdown after complete backup

Scheduling, retention and disk space: when you create any type of computer backup, you have the option to create a backup plan using the scheduling and retention wizard.

[Image: 29XVlJK.png]

Backup plan templates:

The program has built-in templates for automating backup plans. This will help you to maximize retention for your available storage space. You can easily access, modify or create your own backup templates. These are located under backup menu

Restore:

[Image: AwpzZfs.png]

You can easily restore system image or individual folders and files. Macrium Reflect will restore your disk partitions exactly as they were when the backup was taken. File and Folder backups lets you restore all or selected files and folders to their original or new location.
 You can even restore whole computers

Verifying image and backup files:

This feature allows to check the entire contents of backup files against MD5 message hashes created from the source data when the backup was created.

Disk Write Performance:

The main function of the program is creation of disk image. To complete this process successfully, large amounts of data are transferred from the source partition to the destination image file. This process needs to be as quick as possible. The program has a tool that  assess the best method when writing image file data. This is disk write performance tool

[Image: uQA0Tzx.png]

Boot menu option:

Addition of Windows boot menu specific for macrium reflect is very useful option. It allows users to directly access Macrium Windows PE recovery environment without the need to burn a DVD or USB Flash drive.

[Image: uhjaCmj.png]

[Image: zSJQunq.jpg]

Event viewer:

[Image: QLn1DkL.png]

Log viewer:

[Image: st2s4qC.png]

Settings:

The program has many settings that are categorized under many headings including backup settings, restore settings, update settings, scripts, email settings, events and advanced

[Image: PBKEXiC.png]

I would like to thank Macrium Team for sponsoring this giveaway exclusive for Promo2day members

We have 5 license keys for Macrium Reflect Home. The value of each license is US$69.95 

Giveaway ends on :  January 20, 2019

Winners will be selected by Random.org

Rules:

1. Share the giveaway on your social media or other forums and post the share link with your reply [Mandatory]

2. Reply about your current backup software and why you want to change to macrium

3. Avoid use of proxy or VPN

4. One license / household and each user can enter only once

5. PM me within 2 days of winners announcement to claim your license

Good Luck for all!!
https://malwaretips.com/threads/macrium-...way.88855/

I'm currently using Macrium reflect free and i truly wish i can win a license to use the pro version. merry Xmas
https://twitter.com/jerzy601250/status/1...1436277760
currently I do not have any copy program.
but from the description of this program it follows that it is a program that would best suit me to this kind of making a copy of the system, that's why I'm taking part in a competition for this soft.
thanks for the competition and the opportunity to win it.
Merry Christmas. Thumb
Thanks for the giveaway

Currently, I manually backup my files and folders, but it is an insecure and slowly method of backup, while with Macrium Reflect I can count on a very professional software to keep my data secure.

My Twitter Share
I use the free version of this program. I would like to change to HOME, which offers more possibilities.
Macrium Reflect is a professional, reliable and fast program for creating and restoring copies. 
spare parts. I was always making and restoring a backup of the system successfully.
I am satisfied with the operation of this program.

https://twitter.com/allin77/status/1077962379336519680

Thanks for a great contest
I currently use Acronis 2015
but it is old
I would like to win Macrium Reflect
because it is very reliable and very fast when restoring.
thanks for the giveaway

facebook
Thanks for the giveaway

Hard drives are mechanical devices. Like mechanical things, there is a risk of deterioration. The situation is unfortunately not as simple as handling a wrench when you see a broken car. It is usually a non-refundable way, as soon as your drive fails. Also included in data loss. We mean not only your files and documents but also data loss, including your programs and Windows installation. It can take weeks or even months to restore everything. If you're ready. Like some, you can use Macrium Reflect directly to copy your hard drive against possible dangers. This will protect all your programs, your Windows installation, and all of your files on the disk against physical or intellectual threats. The recovery process is as simple as installing a new disk and starting from a custom DVD.

https://twitter.com/uyar64/status/1085955038294564864
(12-25-2018 , 05:59 AM)bobby_holla Wrote: https://malwaretips.com/threads/macrium-...way.88855/

I'm currently using Macrium reflect free and i truly wish i can win a license to use the pro version. merry Xmas

Your post has been deleted from malwaretips
On my notebook I am using Macrium Reflect Free. I would like to win the Macrium Reflect Home license, because it has many advantages compared to the free version. Most important for me are password protection, incremental images and rapid delta restore.

https://www.facebook.com/karl.krauss.75/...3396905111
Thanks for the giveaway
My FB share
I am currently using EaseUS Todo Backup Free. I would like to win the Macrium Reflect Home because I have read many reviews and activists who praise this program very much.

Happy New Year

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Kryptel Enterprise Edition Review and Giveaway (5 Lifetime Licenses with Upgrades) tarekma7 40 14,159 01-06-2019 , 08:42 PM
Last Post: saman
  [Exclusive] Macrium Reflect Workstation Review and Giveaway tarekma7 72 27,610 12-18-2017 , 11:37 AM
Last Post: Mike
  Macrium Reflect 7 Home Edition asus73 68 18,173 07-27-2017 , 10:53 PM
Last Post: tofana
Heart [Official Giveaway] Macrium Reflect Workstation guardian 56 28,551 03-31-2016 , 04:35 PM
Last Post: asus73