Promo2day Contest O&O DiskImage 14 Professional Edition
I would like to thank O&O Company for sponsoring this giveaway exclusive for Promo2day users and visitors

[Image: 6OxSgOi.png]

O&O DiskImage 14 Professional Edition: Now with DiskImage To Go, Your Emergency Kit!

The amount of data we have with daily computer use is increasing. Of course it is very important to protect your data. This is done by doing regular doing back up and have copies of your data. This process is time-consuming and needs some effort especially if you are working in a company with large amount of data. 

O&O DiskImage 14 lets you back up an entire computer or single files whenever you want even while the computer is being used. In the event you should lose your personal data it can be quickly restored with just a few mouse clicks  even when Windows is no longer able to start. It also supports SSD drives and the latest UEFI System.

O&O DiskImage lets you carry out a system restore and to duplicate or clone an entire PC or hard drive. You can even restore this backup onto a computer whose hardware is different from the original machine, for instance, where you have changed a motherboard on the target machine or have bought a brand new PC and want to restore an old backup onto it.

The new release of O&O DiskImage has many new features to help you and save your time. In addition, all backup processes can be scheduled and done automatically

Backup is crucial for everyone and let you easily restore old files, applications or an entire PC when something goes wrong. 

[Image: l4p11IE.png]

Product features:

Backup an entire computer with the push of a button
Backup system and hard drives, clone drives and entire disks
Brand new file-based backup: now twice as fast as ever before – backup and restore individual files and/or folders
Direct creation of VHDs
Monitoring and warning of security risks
Incremental/differential backup: back up only the changes
Easily restore files, folders, drives and disks
System restore onto different hardware (M.I.R.)
Create a Windows Boot system directly from within the program with driver integration
Plug-and-play: Selected files and folders are automatically backed up and synchronized
Variable pixel density settings: adjusts to the selected DPI setting of the connected monitor
New and enhanced functions Control via Command Lines
Supports Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and Windows 7
Server Edition requires Windows Server 2016, 2012 R2, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008

Homepage:

https://www.oo-software.com/en/diskimage...-your-data

Download:

https://www.oo-software.com/en/download/...skimagepro

Professional Edition, Build 14.0.307, 48.44 MB, English version

Supported systems: Windows 10 | 8.1 | 8 | 7

System Requirements:

The system requirement of each operating system has to be fulfilled
30 MB free hard disk space
Supports 32 and 64-bit operating systems
Windows 7 till Windows 10 (all editions):

Free Trial: 30 days free trial period is offered. The trial version is fully functional and has no restrictions

Purchase:

[Image: PF8vQnU.png]

What are the New Features in O&O DiskImage 14?

DiskImage To Go:

In the previous releases of the program you need to do regular back up of your machineand to create separate O&O DiskImage boot media to restore that backup. Everything is easier now! The new DiskImage To Go function automatically turns an external hard drive that you select to store an image on into an O&O DiskImage boot medium, and marks this disk as the preferred storage medium for future system backups. Once you connect this external USB hard disk to your computer, the program will automatically create an image of all internal drives and the data partition onto it. In this way; it is easy to create a recent backup and restore the image if something really happens to your computer or you want to transfer your system and all your data to a new computer. DiskImage boot medium makes the process very easy with just one touch of a button. You will not need to search for the boot medium and the external hard drive with the backup. 

Support for VHDX Format

O&O DiskImage 14 now brings full support for the Virtual Hard Disk (VHDX) Format. The main advantage of VHDX is its increased storage capacity of 64 TB (terabytes), instead of VHD’s standard storage limit of 2 TB. Another advantage of VHDX is the file corruption protection. 

Read our full Review HERE

We have 10 Lifetime Perpetual Licenses for the giveaway. 

Giveaway will end January 18, 2019

Winners will be selected by Random.org

Rules:

To have a chance to win just follow these Simple rules:

1. Reply what is your current backup software and why you would like to use O&O DisImage 14?

2. Share this Giveaway on Facebook, Twitter or G+. Copy and Post the share link with your comment below. 

Quote:Enter the #Giveaway #Contest arranged by @Promo2day Forum to win a lifetime license of @OOSoftware DiskImage 14: https://www.promo2day.com/showthread.php?tid=26682

3. If you don't have account on Facebook and Twitter, You can also share on any other forum and put the links also.

4. Subscribe to our newsletter RSS FeedBurner and get all the latest giveaways and contests delivered to you by email.

5.  PM me within 2 Days after giveaway ends otherwise your won will be void. 

Good Luck for all!
Thumbs Up 
Quote:Enter the #Giveaway #Contest arranged by @Promo2day Forum to win a lifetime license of @OOSoftware DiskImage 14: https://www.promo2day.com/showthread.php?tid=26682

Tried this software several years ago and it is superior to what I use now,  Ghost.   I have learned the hard way that  using at least 2 different ways to insure recovery is a must.
This Giveaway will be stopped for few days as we have many running giveaways and It looks that no interest
Giveaway is OPEN again.

Winners will be announced on January 25, 2019
This RULE is added to the topic:  Double entries to win[url=https://www.promo2day.com/showthread.php?tid=26763][/url]

Read and add simple reply in the review topic. You may be lucky and have extra chance to win a license
I use DiskImage 12 to imaging my pc because it is easy to use and it is also really fast.

I'd like to win DiskImage 14 license because the new DiskImage To Go would make my life easier: only one boot media that allows me to restore my system with the backup stored on the boot media

Twitter share
Thank You for the Giveaway..
Count me in too..

I use Acronis TrueImage 20122 years before...
I'd like to win DiskImage 14 license because the new DiskImage To Go feature...

My Share : https://twitter.com/kaushmc/status/1080509281089343489
Thanks a lot for this great giveaway, tarekma7.
During these years i became an O&O Software fan. I`ve been using almost all their products so far and i must admit i was amazed by the quality of the products. None of them have let me down and the backup software is indeed very good. I liked the small fingerprint in memory, good responsiveness and fast backup operation.

I`m currently using SyncBack SE.

My share below:
twitter
welcome to all  Smile
Thank you for these wonderful gifts  Thumb Thumb

About O & O DiskImage 14 Professional Edition
It is a wonderful and distinctive program
And many consumers like this software
I really needed this program to use it to back up files

thank you so much
Good luck to everyone

My Twitter Share

My Facebook Share
My current backup software is O&O DiskImage 12. I would like to use O&O DiskImage 14 because I consider it to be a major upgrade, mostly due to DiskImage To Go and because the file base backup is twice as fast as before. 

Here are my share links:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/cookinpropaul/status...0584022016

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paul.lukas.779/...1968701029

Thank you to Promo2day for this great giveaway and to O&O Software for providing the best backup software!!  Cool

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O&O DiskImage 11 Professional (10 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 30 12,263 09-18-2016 , 03:04 PM
Last Post: gdant
  [Contest] ExtremeCopy Professional Edition [10 Lifetime Licenses] tarekma7 47 17,546 07-15-2016 , 04:29 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  O&O DiskImage 10 Professional [10 Licenses] tarekma7 55 19,003 02-06-2016 , 11:19 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  The Bat! Professional Edition 7 Giveaway Harry 59 16,646 01-22-2016 , 04:41 PM
Last Post: yoyo