Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
[PC/STEAM] LEGO® Lord of the Rings - Humble Bundle
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/lego-...the-rings?

Regards...

LIMITED TIME OFFER ENDS DECEMBER 22 AT 10 A.M. PACIFIC TIME
https://sharewareonsale.com/s/free-lego-...0-discount

Download: Steam Client for Windows

Quote:DIRECTIONS
NOTE: This is an external giveaway (not run by SharewareOnSale) and may end sooner than anticipated if they run out of license keys. So be quick!
To get LEGO: The Lord of the Rings, first you need to create a free Steam account. If you don't have a Steam account already, head over to Steam's website to do that. Once you have done that, you need to create a Humble Bundle account, if you don't have one. Head over to Humble Bundle's website to do that. Once you have both a Steam and a Humble Bundle account, you need to link your Humble Bundle account to your Steam account; you can do this from your Humble Bundle's settings page. After you've done that, click here to go to the giveaway page and click GET THE GAME then click GET IT NOW. (You may need to login.) After that, you will get an email from Humble Bundle with a link you must click. At the page that loads, you must click REVEAL YOUR STEAM KEY and you will be given your unique Steam code. You must redeem this Steam code inside Steam's gaming client immediately to get this game for free. Enjoy!
[Image: wcn80Mz.png]

Free again only for 2 hours

LEGO The Hobbit & LEGO Lord of the Rings

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/lego-...r-giveaway
I had a license for the two games, I want to offer as a personal giveaway. Do you know if it is linked to my account? will i need to send to the support team?
(12-28-2018 , 08:50 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: I had a license for the two games, I want to offer as a personal giveaway. Do you know if it is linked to my account? will i need to send to the support team?

Nope:
Quote:Keys obtained from Humble Bundle are meant for personal use only.  We consider giving away keys promotionally as different than other uses for keys.  If you've received keys through our Partner program, you are more than welcome to giveaway those keys.  However, please keep in mind that you can only do so when there is no cost or barrier to entry in order to receive the key.  Raffles for instance can use Humble keys as a reward, as long as you do not require some form of payment as entry.
Selling or trading keys is strictly prohibited.  Gifting keys is perfectly acceptable.  The gifting function is meant to give a game away to a friend or family member.  We do not support situations where you gift a game to receive a reward/payment of any kind (which would include things like rep or points on certain trading sites).
We do not provide support for 3rd party contests, promotions, giveaways, or purchases as we do not have enforcement capabilities when it comes to outside individuals following through with obligations or providing what they advertised.
https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-u...-giveaways-
I have 2 keys also, Lego Hobbit & LOTR. If anyone needs ask me anytime. These keys expire on January 3rd or so, only 4 days left to activate.
(12-28-2018 , 08:50 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: I had a license for the two games, I want to offer as a personal giveaway. Do you know if it is linked to my account? will i need to send to the support team?

No, Humble bundle keys can be given out as gift anytime. This Lego ones have expire date in next 4 days so give out fast. Very good games for free.
No option is available on the website to send it as a gift

I sent to the support team but no response 

Is it linked to my account? Is there any problems to give it to anyone?
No you can just gift the steam keys to anyone you wish. Its not like gifting via a link or email. I guess its because it came free for everyone with Humble, not a game from some bundle.
Just a reminder :Smile

Quote:Keys obtained from Humble Bundle are meant for personal use only.  We consider giving away keys promotionally as different than other uses for keys.  If you've received keys through our Partner program, you are more than welcome to giveaway those keys.  However, please keep in mind that you can only do so when there is no cost or barrier to entry in order to receive the key.  Raffles for instance can use Humble keys as a reward, as long as you do not require some form of payment as entry.
Selling or trading keys is strictly prohibited.  Gifting keys is perfectly acceptable.  The gifting function is meant to give a game away to a friend or family member.  We do not support situations where you gift a game to receive a reward/payment of any kind (which would include things like rep or points on certain trading sites).
We do not provide support for 3rd party contests, promotions, giveaways, or purchases as we do not have enforcement capabilities when it comes to outside individuals following through with obligations or providing what they advertised.
https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-u...-giveaways-

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [FreeToKeep] Dying Light - Shu Warrior Bundle @Steam ahmed 1 620 02-10-2024 , 02:07 PM
Last Post: Animal_Rights
  [DLC] Dying Light 2 Stay Human: Dying Laugh Bundle @Steam ahmed 1 370 11-04-2022 , 01:25 PM
Last Post: SALAMA Youssef
  [PC] Questing Coupon @The Lord of The Rings: Online ahmed 0 595 10-01-2022 , 07:22 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  IRATUS: Lord of the Dead is free on GOG for 2 days batman 0 538 01-03-2022 , 04:36 PM
Last Post: batman
  Promo2day Contest Control standard edition (Humble bundle) tarekma7 10 2,491 06-05-2021 , 11:03 PM
Last Post: Bjyda