Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Burning Studio 20 Review and Giveaway
Thanks for the Giveaway...
I have installed version 18, it is an easy program to use, I would like to get version 20 to update it...

twitter
Thank you for this opportunity.

I am using ABS for quite sometime without any problem and quite satisfied with the outcome.
It is very easy to use, good GUI and light on system resources. 
My favourite:  Creating  or browsing disc images ( ASHDISC, CUE/BIN, ISO... ) easily.

Twitter
I currently use ashampoo burning studio 2018
and I like it a lot, with the I create and record my ISO
I would like to have the latest version
thanks

facebook
Few days remaining here
current burning software
Ashampoo Burning Studio 2019

why want to use Ashampoo Burning Studio 20
I like to make Blu-ray movie discs. Music CD video DVD
Shampoo Burning Studio 20 can
Multi-disc CD player emulator support
Bright, high-contrast user interface theme
Support for Compact Flash (CF) cards and microdrives

https://twitter.com/TT11692334/status/10...1168986113
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to use Ashampoo Burning Studio 20 Professional to burn CD-RW, DVD-RW, DVD RW. Blu-ray discs, creating images. You can also create your own videos and slideshows. With the help of the program you can recover valuable files and data even if the disk is scratched.

Facebook
Twitter
Thank you for the giveaway!

Most of the time I am using CDBurnerXP and ImgBurn but when it comes to advanced disc project I am using Ashampoo Burning Studio 19. It is really powerful and stable. I would like to upgrade to Ashampoo Burning Studio 20 since it has a lot of useful new features and improvements.

https://twitter.com/debugevent/status/10...7783938048
Thanks for the giveaway.  Currently I use both  Ashampoo Burning Studio 18 and Nero Burning ROM 2014. 

I want to try out the new features in version 20 and see what improvements have been made. I'm especially looking forward to checking out the new Cover Designer, didn't like the older versions of it in ABS and have been using Nero's cover designer instead.

My Tweet: https://twitter.com/jimi2061/status/1086866345298284544
Thanks for the giveaway &Ashmpoo Team for sponsoring this giveaway

Ashampoo Burning Studio 20 is a comprehensive software package that handles all of your burning, copying and file back up needs.
It is ideal for storing media files, such as pictures and videos, in a place other than your main hard drive in order to both free up space and to create copies.
The full version, Ashampoo Burning Studio Pro, is great for anyone who also wants to back up their mobile devices, such as smartphones and laptops, too.

https://twitter.com/Mohammadpoorya/statu...3568240642
I want to win the Pro current version of this software because: 
Ashampoo Burning Studio continues to be among the top reviewed disk burning software by users and critics across the web.
...Fast, reliable, and time proved.

I especially like the feature that the user can burn "password protected" disks.

My Twitter share
My Google+ share

Thank you tarekma7, the promo2day forum, and the Ashampoo team for this contest. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Movie Studio Pro 3 (5 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 28 17,587 08-16-2019 , 02:19 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Promo2day Contest [Exclusive P2D] Ashampoo Bundle Giveaway (Ashampoo Office 2018 / Ashampoo PDF Pro) tarekma7 32 11,981 04-29-2019 , 08:35 PM
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Video Fisheye Removal Review and Giveaway tarekma7 19 7,254 03-07-2019 , 09:47 AM
Last Post: Raur
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Video Optimizer PRO Review and Giveaway tarekma7 25 11,399 12-11-2018 , 09:34 AM
  Ashampoo Backup Pro 12 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 20 8,380 09-02-2018 , 10:56 PM
Last Post: baziroll