Promo2day Contest [NEW YEAR] Eazy Fix - Windows Time Machine (10 Perpetual Licenses)
Very good Gift

Eazy Fix is a Windows Time Machine! It lets users to instantly undo PC problems by reverting the PC back to last hour, yesterday, last week or last month before the problems have happened. Eazy Fix works even if Windows O.S. fails to bootup.
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, yashkhan!
Eazy Fix is definitely what Windows should have done with their System Restore in order to make it work as a real restoration software.
To me this software is useful in any PC as a last resort solution to any misfortune that might occur.
I am in need of a key for this software in order to make some valueable gifts for Christmas to some very close persons.
Best of luck at all!

My share below:
twitter

Thumb
it one of the best tool to restore system
i want have its license.
thanks for review and giveaway Heart Heart Heart
facebook

g+
Thanks a lot for the giveaway

"why you would like to win Eazy Fix

Computer problems are very frequent and can be severe to cause loss of data or system crash, sometimes windows fails to boot. For example; virus, deleted or corrupted files and many other problems. using the time machine software Eazy Fix, no more frustration or headache trying to solve these problems for many hours. Simply launch the app and roll back to a snapshot in less than 10 seconds 

Share link:

Twitter Share
I'm always looking for better ways to restore my pc in case of failure and Easy Fix just might be the product to try.

Thanks Yashkhan for this contest and below are my shares.

Twitter

Google+

Google+
Check the 2nd post for an update.
https://plus.google.com/1023910526220746...T3wB?hl=ro

Many thanks for the giveaway!

I need a unlock serial for Eazy Fix to be able to use it after my trial ends, being so happy with it and using it as a system protection solution capable to revert back the state of my pc to a baseline safe image.

Heart
EasyFix is a comprehensive and quick recovery and restore solution and offers more features than default windows system restore. I would like to use it for ensuring system is recovered to its original state in case of emergency.
Thanks @yashkhan for this giveaway! 

I like to win a perpetual license as my system instant recovery solution, to let me instantly undo PC problems by reverting the PC back to last snapshot before the problems occured or when my system fails to bootup, like a time machine feature in Macs. Count me in please!
It is my favorite!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Eazy Fix - Windows Time Machine (5x Lifetime License) khanyash 20 9,701 10-05-2018 , 09:20 PM
Last Post: scot
  Promo2day Contest Eazy Fix - Windows Time Machine (10x Lifetime License) khanyash 23 9,675 10-03-2018 , 05:15 AM
Last Post: khanyash
  New Year’s Day Giveaway - Windscribe VPN (1 X Lifetime / 3 X 1 Year Pro licenses) Mike 68 22,360 01-01-2018 , 11:25 PM
Last Post: kubik67
  [Official Giveaway] AX64 Time Machine Software [6 x licenses] guardian 59 25,230 02-23-2016 , 09:03 AM
Last Post: guardian