Promo2day Contest Mirillis Splash 2 Christmas Giveaway
[Image: nx4i6Gc.png]

With Splash you can play and convert all your high definition movies and camcorder clips in outstanding quality, incredibly fast and without problems.
Mirillis Splash is highly optimized, multi-core and GPU enabled audio/video codecs and advanced video postprocessing algorithms. The program is ultra responsive with stylish user friendly interface. It will let you enjoy your videos like never before. You will enjoy smooth motion, crisp details and vivid colors!

Homepage:

Download:

Size: 23 Mb

Current version: 2.1.0

[Image: Y7EB4rd.png]

System requirements:

Windows XP(SP3), Windows Vista to 10
DirectX and latest graphics card drivers
RAM: 512 Mb
GRAPHICS CARD: Video Overlay support or DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card
SOUND CARD:   DirectX compatible, SPDIF/HDMI output required for audio bitstreaming
CPU:  Intel Celeron 1.4GHz or equivalent processor (SSE2 required)
DISPLAY: Monitor: 59/60Hz, resolution: 1366x768 or higher

File Associations: During installation you will be asked to associate audio and video file types with Splash. Following file types may be associated with Splash automatically:

Video: AVI, DIVX, M2T, M2TS, M4V, MBT, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPG, MTS, SPLASH, TS, VOB, WMV
Audio:  AAC, FLAC, M4A, MP2, MP3, OGG 

User Interface:

Menu panel contains several buttons allowing fast access to basic actions. To show menu panel move your mouse cursor to the top of the Splash window. The buttons include open file, open folder, settings, subtitles, export, HD Camcoder

[Image: 3u645Dq.png]

[Image: QOwBLvt.jpg]

[Image: b8E2Npy.png]

Purchase and Activation:

[Image: heVqbvI.png]

You can purchase a license from the official website. To activate your license, simply click the "Activate" button and use your serial number while connected online
https://mirillis.com/en/store/onlinestore_splash.html

[Image: LEIGD94.png]
[Image: 7DFJ7cp.png]

Features:

Supported video playback
Hardware accelerated decoding: HEVC/H.265, MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, MPEG-2, SMPTE VC-1, DivX, WMV
Software decoding: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, MPEG-1 / MPEG-2, SMPTE VC-1, DivX (with DivX codec installed), DV (with DV codec installed), WMV

Supported audio playback
Software decoding: AC-3, MPEG Layer I/II, AAC LC, HE-AAC, LPCM, Vorbis, FLAC, WMA
SPDIF / HDMI Bitstream: AC-3, LPCM, HD Audio Codecs (Premium) 

Supported formats
Video files:  AVI, M2T, MTS, M2TS, MKV, MKA, MOV, MP4, MPG, TS, M4V, VOB, DIVX, XVID, WMV, MBT
Audio files:  MP3, MP2, M4A, AAC
Structures:    AVCHD (Premium)
Subtitle files:   PGS (Premium) TXT, SUB, SRT, SSA

[Image: splash_detailboost_lightboost_demo.jpg]

PICTURE2 -Advanced image post-processing
Advanced Deinterlacing, 1080i to 1080p conversion, Light Boost (Premium), Detail Boost (Premium)
Motion2 - 20/24/25/30p to 60p conversion (Premium), Motion2 ULTRA 1080p (Premium), Demo Mode (Premium)

File exporting/converting and uploading features (premium):

[Image: splash_exporting.jpg]

Output file formats:    MP4 (Premium)
Output video: H.264/AVC and H.265/HEVC (up to 4k) (Premium)
Output audio: AAC LC (Stereo / 5.1) (Premium) 
Hardware accelerated video encoding support:    Intel Quick Sync Video (Premium), NVIDIA NVENC (Premium), AMD APP (Premium)
Hardware accelerated video decoding for exporting process: Intel Clear Video (Premium), NVIDIA PureVideo HD (Premium), AMD UVD (Premium), Broadcom Crystal HD (Premium), 
Video preprocessing: High quality scaling (Premium), Automatic deinterlacing (Premium)
YouTube features: Predefined YouTube export profiles (Premium), Uploading (Premium)
Facebook features:  Uploading (Premium)

General export features

Predefined profiles for popular formats and devices (Premium)
Video frame preview during exporting process (Premium)
Simultaneous playback and encoding of HD videos (Premium)

Camcorder features
Full AVCHD format support (Premium )

General Features

User Interface

Translations (25 languages), SmartSeek (Premium), Playlist thumbnail view (Premium), User generated thumbnails for playlists (Premium), Fullscreen banner for remote control

Video

Basic video controls (saturation, brightness, contrast), Aspect ratio settings
Capture frame (Premium), Frame by frame / Step frame (Premium)

Audio

Audio Boost (up to 500%) (Premium)
Lipsync adjustment (audio / video synchronisation)

Subtitles

Synchronization adjustment
Font settings (font type, color, size)
Internal subtitles support (MKV, M2TS)
Presentation Graphic Stream support (Premium)

General features

Multicore CPU Support
MCE Remote Control support
Autoresume video playback
Automatic Updates

Digital TV:  DVB-T playback support

Premium Features:

SPLASH 2.0 PREMIUM FEATURES

Splash 2.0 - The ultimate free HD video player

Installing Splash 2.0 for the first time on your PC you get a 30-day free trial to evaluate Splash Premium Features. After evaluating Splash Premium Features you will still be able to use Splash 2.0 for free with all basic player functionality.

Comparison of key features available in Free and Premium Features version. 

SmartSeek
AVCHD playback support
AVCHD Camcorder detection and interactive menu
Playback options window with
Playlist window with all playlist features
Fullscreen/TV mode banner
Video exporting and upload to YouTube and Facebook
Video Frame by Frame view
Capture frame
PGS subtitles format support

[Image: Fu3V918.png]

[Image: 0iaZRZm.png]

[Image: 2vJnnQl.png]
[Image: OTQMGXc.png]

Playlist:

You can easily add or delete files from your playlist. Using the program you can also manage your playlist. For example; You can rename playlist, change playlist, create new playlist, delete current playlist
and import and export. You can use the built-in search function to find any file you want. You can easily move, sort, rename and select multiple files

[Image: jM0SW17.png]

[Image: cooZ7cR.jpg]

Audio and video files playback:

The program allows you to play any audio or video file included in the supported file types mentioned above. You just need to move your mouse cursor to the bottom of the screen to show the control panel. This lets you click any of the playback buttons and have information about the file opened. The program supports internal and external subtitles. In addition, you can easily capture current video frames
Splash allows you to automatically or manually start AVCHD playback with many options available such as menu navigation, subtitles, time search and many more
[Image: BiCbkB2.png]

Giveaway Details 

We have 9 Lifetime Licenses for this giveaway
The Giveaway start from December 16, 2018 to January 12, 2019

Winners will be selected using Random.org

Rules

Insert link to your favorite video or movie Trailer, [Christmas movies are preferred]

Share the giveaway news on social media or other forums: copy this:

Enter #Giveaway #Contest arranged by @Promo2day forum to win Lifetime License for @Mirillisteam Mirillis Splash: https://www.promo2day.com/showthread.php?tid=26376

Add one feature you like in the program

PM me within 2 days of winners announcement to claim your license

Good Luck for ALL!
Giveaway is OPEN
thanks alot for giveaway Heart Heart Heart
Frame by frame view features
it provide very good function to watch and export video

Twitter
Google+
Facebook
Reddit
Christmas Chronicles 2018
http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi3951999...d?autoplay

Peace and joy to you and yours this Christmas season
thanks for nice giveaway.
I used 1.3 version of this few years before..
Very good player to have a daily driver....
Please count me in too..

One feature I like in the program : Picture2 enhancements - including Motion2, LightBoost and DetailBoost
Favorite movie Trailer of this Christmas : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UOh0UX3alI
My Share : https://twitter.com/kaushmc/status/1075605852499951618
Thanks for this contest, I like AVCHD playback support

https://twitter.com/ha014/status/1075754725000269824
Favorite movie Trailer of this Christmas https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfHWs0SAJaI
Thanks for the giveaway

My favorite feature of the software is the DVB-T playback support

YouTube trailer for Home Alone - My favorite Christmas Movie

My Twitter Share
Thanks for the giveaway

My favorite features is: High quality video scaling and support for all major subtitles formats and easy navigation.

My favorite movie: Home Alone: Trailer
My share:
Twitter
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, tarekma7.

Great expectations movie trailer

This is one of my favorite romantic movie. I`m usually watching it during the holidays so it fits your requirement.

giveaway share

The feature i always liked in Splash Premium was the Picture2 so that the movies are rendered at upmost quality.

Thumb
Thanks for the giveaway

Here is my favorite Christmas movie, hope others also like it

My share.
https://twitter.com/GrrGrrr/status/1079192770613399553

That one feature I like in the program - Hardware Accelerated Video Decoding

Thanks, 
Grr
Thanks for the giveaway.

I like the movie "a BOYFRIEND FOR CHRISTMAS" - https://youtu.be/skg5Qv1LSY0

I like Mirillis Splash's ability to encode HD video and view it at the same time.

Facebook
Twitter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Christmas Giveaway] Mirillis Action (Lifetime, Commercial] tarekma7 35 11,237 01-19-2019 , 11:18 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Promo2day Contest [Exclusive/Christmas Giveaway] Vovsoft Universal License giveaway tarekma7 29 15,516 01-19-2019 , 10:39 PM
Last Post: Bjyda
  [Valentines 2018] Mirillis Action v3.0 Giveaway [Commercial, Lifetime Licenses] tarekma7 35 17,322 03-13-2018 , 11:50 AM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Mirillis Splash 2.0 5 X lifetime commercial license deathsmear 61 16,582 01-02-2018 , 08:12 PM
Last Post: 3e6-16hn
  [Promo2day.com Exclusive] Mirillis SPLASH PRO (3 lifetime licenses) asus73 37 13,784 09-07-2016 , 07:20 PM
Last Post: Askanag