[Christmas Giveaway] Mirillis Action (Lifetime, Commercial]
wishing best of best for you all and your familly and to promo2day fans friend

[Image: 53369-Merry-Christmas-To-You-And-Your-Family.jpg]

Twitter
Google+
Facebook
Reddit
Thanks for the giveaway.

What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future. I hope all P2D members a happy and healthy Christmas and New Year Ahead. Smile

[Image: 5ymYMhV.jpg]

My Twitter Share
Merry Christmas to all members of Promo2Day forum Smile

I wish you bright thoughts in your head, well-being in your family, success at work, comfort in your home, healthy body, good spirits and love in your heart!

Thanks for the giveaway Smile

Mirillis Action! it is useful to absolutely any user. By installing it, you will be able to record what is happening on the screen of a computer monitor to a file. Before you start, you can select the video format in which everything that happens will be recorded. The following formats are now available: AVI and MP4, in the same tab you can choose the size, even widescreen is supported. Due to this, the quality can be made amazing, but one should not forget that the higher the resolution, the correspondingly the larger its size. In general, if you plan to send the file by e-mail, then choose a resolution that is not too large.

The program can write video from players, toys, in general from any source, even if what you are doing at your desk, while you can choose to record only the active area. In addition, it is possible to record and system sounds. You can also write a video that is broadcast via the Internet, that is, that which is in streaming mode. In addition, the developers have fastened to it the function of creating screenshots. Moreover, she can write and just sound from the computer. The application is well suited for the manufacture of reference manuals for working with a computer, or individual programs. You can also use it to create all kinds of presentations.

Regarding the interface, here everything is properly thought out, but in general it is made in the style of minimalism, so it is difficult to get lost in it. There are not too many settings, but there are all the necessary ones. Now this tool supports the work in all modern operating systems of the Windows family.

[Image: merry_christmas_background_6814697.jpg]

TWITTER
Thanks for the giveaway, tarekma7.

I`m wishing you all the best for the 2019, lots of joy and strong friendship relation here on P2D.

[Image: wEhaXjP.jpg]

Giveaway share:
twitter

Thumb
Thanks for great giveaway  Thumb

[Image: giphy.gif]

well, im not celebrate xmas, but for you at all member promo2day merry xmas
i hope, all of you best wishes in 2019

Share it
A little late for my wishes, but... I wish all users of our cool forum a lot of joy, happiness and health. Let your deepest dreams come true. By the way... Let 2019 be at least twice as good for you as year 2018. Regards. If I can get a license, I will give it to my nephew. I already have my license for Action! - the program is great!
https://twitter.com/KrycekAlex/status/10...1758027778
[Image: oo1WMFo.jpg]
Two days remaining here.
Thank you for the giveaway!

Merry Christmas to all Promo2day members! Have a cheerful, healthy and very Happy New Year all of you and the ones you love!

[Image: pY7q0Lt.jpg]

https://twitter.com/debugevent/status/10...7746439168
Thanks to Mirillis and Promo2day for this giveaway.

[Image: Merry%2BXmas%2BWishes%2B2016.png]

I wish that 2019 gives me wonderful moments to cherish and to store in my heart to create wonderful memories that I would like to look back upon every now and then. I also wish all of us could achieve greater heights of success in this new year! Meanwhile, I hope Mirillis Action! would come with new exciting features in 2019.

Twitter Share
Thanks for the Giveaway!

[Image: ldWTaZU.jpg]

May this festive season sparkle and shine, may all of your wishes and dreams come true, and may you feel this happiness all year round. Merry Christmas!
May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year. 
Here's wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. 
May peace, love and prosperity follow you always.

Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...8593619871
Twitter sharing link :
https://twitter.com/hakahw/status/1077124947418374145

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Mirillis Splash 2 Christmas Giveaway tarekma7 38 14,260 01-19-2019 , 11:23 PM
Last Post: baziroll
  Promo2day Contest [Exclusive/Christmas Giveaway] Vovsoft Universal License giveaway tarekma7 29 15,685 01-19-2019 , 10:39 PM
Last Post: Bjyda
  [Valentines 2018] Mirillis Action v3.0 Giveaway [Commercial, Lifetime Licenses] tarekma7 35 17,417 03-13-2018 , 11:50 AM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Mirillis Splash 2.0 5 X lifetime commercial license deathsmear 61 16,626 01-02-2018 , 08:12 PM
Last Post: 3e6-16hn
  Mirillis Action! x 5 Lifetime Cool 52 19,910 10-30-2017 , 11:26 AM
Last Post: kubik67