Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway The heise advent calendar
Quote:The heise advent calendar
Every day a new free offer awaits you behind the door.
Ho, ho, ho! Also in 2018, the team of heise Download plays Santa Claus again and distributes gifts. As a rule, you can look forward to complete full versions or annual licenses. Look every day in our advent calendar!
Advent calendars are a beautiful tradition and make young and old joy on Christmas. You will not find Schoki with us, but every day great software and streaming products from different topics. Behind each treasure chest is a day gift that is available for exactly 24 hours. Therefore it must be fast to miss any action!

https://www.heise.de/download/blog/Der-h...er-3885333
Quote:To secure our today's free offer:
  1. Go to the page of Digiarty Software . This free action runs until 24.12.2018.

2. There you will find the free Giveaway license, which you can get by pressing the ocher button "Download". Mac users will find their free version after clicking on the link "Giveaway for Mac>" below the button. 
    The offered full version does not contain any functional restrictions, but does not provide any support and will not be supplied with later updates or upgrades. For this you would need to purchase the Lifetime license, which is available as part of the Advent calendar for a special price of 29.95 €.

3. After clicking on the download button, the download of the ZIP file starts with the free full version.

4. In this ZIP file are both the setup file and the personal license code to unlock the full version. Please install the software and copy the serial number from the text document in the ZIP file. 
    Attention: The software must be activated until 24.12.2018!

5. If you would like to participate in the raffle of the GoPro Hero 7 Black, you must enter your e-mail address on the right of our partner's website and then click on "Participate". You will receive an e-mail with a winning number. The winner will be randomly selected and informed on 25.12.2018 from all registrations received. 

If you have any problems or questions, please contact the manufacturer support available at support@winxdvd.com .

(ADVENT CALENDAR  2: FREE FULL VERSION)

[Image: qBPqk8g.jpg]
Revo Uninstaller Pro 3.2.1
for Windows

download:
https://www.heise.de/download/product/re...-pro-44632
https://softwarestars.org/de/2018-12-02-he-revo-3/

You will receive 3 emails: in the first - you must follow the link to confirm the registration; in the second - there will be general information; in the third - the serial number (Lizenzinformationen) for Revo Uninstaller Pro 3 will be delivered.
or
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=5610

Virus Scan Result: Virus Free
Revo UNinstaller
download

register for license
I tried with 2 addresses but I'm still waiting for licenses (after receiving the first 2 emails).
(12-02-2018 , 10:23 AM)Jeanjean Wrote: I tried with 2 addresses but I'm still waiting for licenses (after receiving the first 2 emails).

When you go to page for license, they will ask you to register for email newsletter.
You must click on confirmation link, when they send it to you.
[Image: mjZCkfy.png]
Then, they will send you the license key, in a second email. It works. I got mine.
Smile

When you go to page for license, they will ask you to register for email newsletter.
Then, they will send you the license key, in a second email. It works. I got mine.
Smile
[/quote]

I did that without result.
After registration, I received an email announcing the sending of a license and then nothing...
Did you use a VPN?
(12-02-2018 , 10:57 AM)Jeanjean Wrote:
(12-02-2018 , 10:46 AM)tywyll2017 Wrote:

Smile

I did that without result.
After registration, I received an email announcing the sending of a license and then nothing...
Did you use a VPN?
[/quote]

No VPN needed. It just works.
See instructions above, on Longin`s post.
Smile
Had no problem getting license. Just follow instructions in email.
Unless they are very busy now?
Smile
information from the site:
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=5610

Quote:Please note that due to numerous requests for this promotion, the creation of a personal license may take some time (on average, 45-50 minutes of waiting).

If you have not received a license by e-mail, check your spam folder.
 I got the license in the third letter ;)
Quote:No VPN needed. It just works.
See instructions above, on Longin`s post.
Smile
Had no problem getting license. Just follow instructions in email.
Unless they are very busy now?
Smile

Got it finally after 3 hours !
THank you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway Computer Bild Download Advent Calendar 2018 AAU 35 18,878 06-06-2019 , 08:30 PM
Last Post: Igoreha
  Giveaway Advent calendar at CHIP longin 41 23,700 12-30-2018 , 10:57 PM
Last Post: Yan83
  AORUS 12 Days Advent Calendar has begun Mike 0 4,622 12-27-2018 , 12:56 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Giveaway TechRadar's downloads advent calendar Mike 24 15,896 12-25-2018 , 01:29 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Giveaway KitGuru Advent Calendar (Facebook) Mike 15 11,557 12-18-2018 , 12:03 AM
Last Post: Mike