Promo2day Contest Kryptel Enterprise Edition Review and Giveaway (5 Lifetime Licenses with Upgrades)
Currently, I am using iBoysoft File Protector to protect my files.
Kryptel provides a high degree of security and reliability to data. which not only encrypt/decrypt files and folders, but also create encrypted backups, and backup files to Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive. Based on this, I want to get a license.  thank you.

Twitter
https://twitter.com/ankusaman/status/107...1924099072

I use WinRAR for encryption/password protection. I have not heard of Kryptel. I checked the website and looks an excellent software to encrypt and protect the sensitive data. It can create protected backup too. And the good thing, has a portable version. The attractive part, the giveaway is of the best version of Kryptel - Enterprise version, has a few additional features, 2 features are useful and valuable, Native 64-bit processing and Advanced Data Recovery - allows restoring data from corrupted containers.

Thank you for making me aware of Kryptel and a giveaway of Enterprise version with upgrades.
This giveaway will close in a few hours

If anyone want to contribute, hurry up before it's too late
Currently I am only using winrar to encrypt my files. I want to win a license because I needed an easy to use encryption software without compromising its quality. I like the feature where I can install it as portable version. There is also password manager feature in which it will be easier to remember the password i am going to use.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_f...&__tn__=-R
I need a top rated encryption software because some my work is legal. ...Kyptel seems to be the answer because: 
I see in reviews that "Kryptel supports strong ciphers, such as AES, Triple-DES, Blowfish, Twofish, Serpent, and IDEA and also includes a DoD-compliant (specification 5220.22-M) file shredder."

This sounds like one of the best encryption softwares there is, and should solve my problem.  Smile

At present, I am using 7-zip, and I read it is weak encryption. 

Twitter share
Google+ share
I need a good program to encrypt my data that will protect my private data from inappropriate people. I am currently encrypting my files with Winrar but I am looking for a better program like Kryptel Enterprise.
My FB share
Thanks for the giveaway.
I have no encryption software, so I would like to win Kryptel.
I like the features like these: 
Single right-click encryption
Integrated “data shredder”
Encrypted backups
Script-driven encryption
Can run from a USB drive
https://plus.google.com/u/0/100745266044...6BibF2YKiN
My share below
https://twitter.com/GrrGrrr/status/1079180287848808449

I resorted to file encryption few years back. Since then i have a free as well as paid programs. What I miss and mainly want in an encryption program is portability, Cloud support, use USB as a key and Virtual keyboard support.
    Not all programs offer these, but Kryptel does, however in the Paid versions.

I have another fear of not relying on free of limited giveaway encryption programs as they may stop supporting after some years or be hacked, hence loss of my confidential data or inability to restore.

As this giveaway provides an opportunity for a Lifetime license, I can be at peace that I won't face issues aforementioned.

Once again thanks for the opportunity.

Thanks,
    Grr
welcome to all   Smile Smile

I am using an Internet Security antivirus
the Encryption Programs I never used
This program shows me that this is a powerful and robust program for protecting our files on the Web.
So I like to participate in this wonderful contest Thumb

Thank you all
Good luck to everyone

My Facebook Share

My Twitter Share
Giveaway close 

Winners will be announced within 48 hours

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Burnaware PDF Shaper 9.0 Review and Giveaway (3 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 25 21,202 10-10-2020 , 05:20 PM
Last Post: ha14
  Epubor Audible Converter Review and Giveaway [5 Lifetime Licenses] tarekma7 29 23,742 09-22-2020 , 07:20 AM
Last Post: John Weems
  Promo2day Contest Adguard Premium Review and Giveaway (10 one year Licenses) tarekma7 45 26,950 10-01-2019 , 07:57 AM
Last Post: omidomi
  Promo2day Contest Mailwasher Pro Review and Giveaway (10 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 47 27,069 07-04-2019 , 07:46 PM
Last Post: MizzM
  O&O SafeErase 14 Professional: Review and Giveaway (5 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 38 18,327 06-22-2019 , 12:02 PM
Last Post: grr