Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: G+ Digg Delicious Reddit Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon

[-]
Tags
pro giveaway ultimate exclusive paintshop 2019

Promo2day Contest Corel PaintShop Pro 2019 Ultimate Exclusive Giveaway
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, tarekma7.
My current photo editing software is On 1 Photo Raw 2018 and i would like to switch to Corel as they are more popular and this software seems to satisfy better my needs in photo editing having more advanced options available for professionals. I must admit that creative presets built using AI got me in totally!  Idea

I already liked and followed them on twitter and fb.
My share below:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thumb
My current photo editing software is Zoner Photo Studio Pro.
I want to win Corel PaintShop Pro 2019 Ultimate because I can find everything I need to create attractive graphic designs, repair every picture using time-saving automatic functions and use creative filters to convert photos into create modern art photos.
Thank you.
I am using version 7 of PSP & would like to upgrade

I am using the photo editing software that came with my camera. But it is slow with many features missing. I also use Adobe Photoshop CS2, which is also very old and doesn't support all of my cameras.
I would like to win PaintShop Pro 2019 because I need a photo editing software with modern features which is easy to handle.

Quote:What is your current photo editing software

I'm currently using Zoner Photo Studio 15 PRO.

Quote:Why you want to win free license for PaintShop Pro 2019 Ultimate?

I like working with pictures. My camera (in my smartphone) takes pictures that I often have to improve on my computer. So far I'm using Zoner Photo Studio but I think CPSP is better. I want edit photos like a pro Smile  Thanks!
thanks for giveaway.
not installed yet after format pc and install windows again about a week
corel is very profesional software i love to have Heart Heart Heart Heart

What is your current photo editing software and Why you want to win free license for PaintShop Pro 2019 Ultimate?
My current photo editing software is Ashampoo photo comander 16. I want to win free license for Corel PaintShop Pro 2019 Ultimate because it offers more features. I also like NEW Creative presets powered by Artificial Intelligence and NEW 360° photo editing new additions to the program.

Already following on both twitter and fb.
Thanks!!
Currently I use Ashampoo Photo Commander and GIMP. I would like to win Corel becasue it is a fully professional program,that gives much more than GIMP and Ashampoo.

My share:
Thanks for the giveaway.
I use online photo editing services and I want to win a free license for PaintShop Pro 2019 Ultimate because It is one of the best editing programs and has a large set of tools. With this program I can create good photos, edit, retouch and enhance images.

Followed Corel PaintShop account on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Currently, I do not use any photo editing software. I would like to win a license for the PaintShop Pro 2019 Ultimate so that I can edit my photos like a professional. Thanks for the giveaway and Happy New Year.