Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway SecureAPlus Freemium Giveaway - 18 month licenses

Quote:SecureAPlus is a PC security solution that’s guaranteed to protect you from all of today’s digital threats, such as malware and viruses. Download it for free today at www.SecureAPlus.com

Not just an Anti-Virus: The powerful Application Whitelisting technology ensures that only applications that you trust are run by your computer. All malicious attacks that slip by unwary users are always detected and initially blocked. It puts you, not anyone else, in control.

More than 10 Anti-Viruses: Combining the power of more than 10 industry standard commercial Anti-Viruses, rest assured that you have a comprehensive virus and malware library that boasts one of the highest detection rates possible.

It’s surprisingly fast and light too. By leveraging the power of the cloud, it barely uses your local hardware, so you can save it for more important things like work or play

I have 5 SecureAPlus Freemium license codes each good for 18 months for this giveaway. I will give these away to the first 5 members that will use them. Just reply below in this thread.
I will need it if you can spare it for good use. Thanks in advance for your personal giveaway!
Building a new computer in a few days.I will try this on it Mike Thumb
I want to try SecureAPlus on my Pc. Smile
If you give a license, I will gladly accept it.
I am asking for a license for this program
All licenses codes have been sent. I am closing this thread.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway 1x SecureAPlus Pro 12-Month Meti 15 5,331 01-03-2020 , 08:15 AM
Last Post: Meti
  Personal Giveaway SecureAPlus 18 Month Premium Giveaway (5 Licenses) Mike 16 6,149 07-08-2019 , 05:31 PM
Last Post: Herran
  Personal Giveaway Transfercloud.io 1 Month Easy Giveaway xLab 9 4,035 09-26-2018 , 03:46 AM
Last Post: TXi