Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Registered Links Plugin Deactivated
I have deactivated the registered links plugin so our guests, friends and family can also view the forum. This includes all developer website links along with all the advent giveaways. The Official Promo2day Giveaways and Contests can still be entered by forum members only so all guest are welcome to join the forum. 

Happy Holidays to y'all.
                                    Mike
The advent giveaways will soon be coming to an end and so will the registered links plugin deactivation.

If your a guest to our forum and have enjoyed this past month, you might want to join now so you will still be able to view all the links. You also get the privilege of joining in on all our upcoming giveaways at the start of the New Year. 

Happy Holidays

Mike
The advent giveaways have come to an end and so has the registered links plugin deactivation.

If your a guest to our forum and have enjoyed this past month, you might want to join now so you will still be able to view all the links. You also will get the privilege of joining in on all our upcoming and present giveaways.

Happy New Year

Mike
Thanks Mike for the updates.

A small suggestion to deactivate the plugin for few more months, then reactivate. At time, the message to register - added in place of links - can be irritating. Especially when I get emails as subscribed, even though I'm registered.

Thumb
(12-30-2018 , 02:46 AM)grr Wrote: Thanks Mike for the updates.

A small suggestion to deactivate the plugin for few more months, then reactivate. At time, the message to register - added in place of links - can be irritating. Especially when I get emails as subscribed, even though I'm registered.

Thumb

Thanks for the suggestion grr. I noticed during the month the plugin was deactivated the newsletter also had all the giveaway links published and now it does not. I might decide to remove the plugin and always show links. I believe many developers along with guests would rather see links. As for the giveaways you would still need to be a forum member to enter the giveaways.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Referral links vs Affiliate links Mike 3 1,241 10-10-2021 , 11:48 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Affiliate links Mike 20 22,731 11-25-2019 , 11:51 PM
  Registered links plugin deactivated Mike 0 1,965 01-20-2019 , 01:16 PM