Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Contest Cyber Ghost Premium licenses
Giveaway of 10 Cyber Ghost Premium licenses
[Image: image.axd?picture=Giveaway_CyberGhost_VPN_FREE.png]
Nowadays everyone knows what is a VPN is, if some people are not familiar with it, let me tell you guys what it is. It is a way to encrypt your online activities. I mostly use a VPN to hide my activities from spies and organizations like the ISP, Government, hackers, etc.

Today, I am going to tell you few things about Cyber Ghost Premium VPN, which to be honest needs no introduction.
CyberGhost is one of the best VPNs in world, and is usually a top 3 choice for many. It gives you the ability to make yourself anonymous mask by hiding your real IP address and encrypts your online traffic.
There are 2 news for CyberGhost users, one is bad, and one is good. The bad news is that the company is no longer offering the free CyberGhost service, but the good news is that CyberGhost created a free extension for Google  Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
The free extension has these features:
Online data encryption
Hidden IP
Access to geo-restricted websites
Blocked malicious content
Secure Wi-Fi connections
Let’s talk about CyberGhost Premium. The premium service grants you all the features, and varies in cost according to the subscription that you select.

CyberGhost Premium features:
Hide your Real IP address.
Highest level Encryption
WiFi protection
Strict No Log Policy
Multiple platforms for all your devices up to 7 devices simultaneously
Secure transaction and conversation
3000 + Global Servers

The question you may ask, is why we should use CyberGhost VPN, when we already have other VPNs, with similar prices and lifetime subscriptions?
The answer is simple, there is no company that can handle a one-time cost and maintain the service for the lifetime. Yes, there are some companies, that gave lifetime licenses, but now they have started annual and monthly subscriptions for financial reasons.
I want to say something with you actually better to show instead of write

Why this, when we already have a good VPN?
The answer is that, we know that the internet speed is good without VPN, but after a VPN connects it becomes slower than our expectations. In case you encounter a slow network with a VPN, you can contact CyberGhost for a fix.
Today, I am very happy to announce a giveaway for 10 Cyber Ghost Premium licenses. I would like to say thanks to ANDRA ZAHARIA for sponsoring these licenses.  The licenses we have are special in that they have a shelf life. So, if you already have a VPN subscription or just renewed, don’t worry. The licenses we are giving away are valid for 12 months, and begin from the date of activation.
You Need to do two things
1. Complete the survey - https://cyberghostvpn.typeform.com/to/cI1IE
2. Participate in the giveaway using below widget

ENTER HERE
Thanks for the post. Entered myself

Direct Link to the Giveaway
Entered the 10 Cyber Ghost Premium license giveaway also. Thanks for posting Mohammad.poorya 

Enter Here
5 Day's Remaining

The winners were announced Thumb

Congratulations to the winners

[Image: uxiw_led.jpg]
Congratulations to the winners
Congrats to all the winners Smile
Congratulations to the winners.
Congrats Mohammad and to other users from P2D.
Thumb
Congrats @MohammadPoorya and Congratulations to other  winners. Thumb

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest BurnAware Premium 15.1 - Lifetime [10 Licenses] ahmed 0 607 02-15-2022 , 08:22 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Contest Avast AntiTrack Premium 1 Year Licenses [50 Licenses] ahmed 1 702 12-01-2021 , 03:48 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Contest Avast Cleanup Premium 1 Year [50 Licenses] ahmed 0 693 09-06-2021 , 01:03 AM
  Contest BootRacer Premium 8.50 - Lifetime (10 Licenses) mjcn19 0 619 08-02-2021 , 11:15 AM
Last Post: mjcn19
  Contest Mad Chatter Premium [50 Licenses] ahmed 0 568 07-12-2021 , 02:47 PM