Poll: Do you want Revo Unistaller 4 Pro as giveaway?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
93.75%
15 93.75%
No
6.25%
1 6.25%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Revo Unistaller 4
I would like to have a giveaway for the newest version 4 of Revo Unistaller Pro or Pro Portable.
Its no more lifetime perpetual license. Instead its now yearly paid version like IObit. I have the version 3 installed & extra license left so I can keep using this version 3. Lets see what others think of this giveaway. Good thread.
Tregs, it is still lifetime with 1 year free updates. If you want updates after the first year, you pay.
You can use it for lifetime of v. 4 but with limited updates.
Fair enough to me.
Thumb

I want a giveaway of this!
i want portable version giveaway Thumb Heart
thanks for suggestion
I would also like a good idea
Revo write

Quote:Unfortunately, for the time being we are not interested in giveaways or other similar promotional events.  Also, at this moment, we cannot give you an estimate as to when we would be ready for giveaways.

24september
Revo wrote me as well.

Quote:Hello,

Thank you for your offer, however for the moment we are not interested in giveaways or other similar promotional events.

You can contact us again with more information regarding a giveaway at the beginning of next year via contact@vsrevogroup.com.

If you have any questions or problems related to Revo Uninstaller do not hesitate to contact us again!
Thank you!

Best regards,
Tsvetan Marinkinski
Revo Uninstaller Support Team
(11-11-2018 , 04:06 PM)Mike Wrote: Revo wrote me as well.

Quote:Hello,

Thank you for your offer, however for the moment we are not interested in giveaways or other similar promotional events.

You can contact us again with more information regarding a giveaway at the beginning of next year via contact@vsrevogroup.com.

If you have any questions or problems related to Revo Uninstaller do not hesitate to contact us again!
Thank you!

Best regards,
Tsvetan Marinkinski
Revo Uninstaller Support Team

There is not pretty much difference between version 3 and 4. Small improvements for Windows 10 users and other tweaks but IMO the main features remained the same. I mean the removal process is pretty much the same but i won`t say that the new version couldn`t be better.