Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Vipre Lifetime License can't be transfered!
Hello all dear Promo2day members,

I'm not sure whether someone likes Vipre and wants to buy it. But I notice that Vipre lifetime license can't be transfered!

That means you can only use it on the only one computer in which you install and activate it. It's impossible if you want to use it on another PC though you have uninstalled if from the former.

Please pay attention to that Smile

Best regards,
Geo
Is there a limit to installations on this as well over the lifetime of the product,Geo?
(01-13-2016 , 12:40 PM)clyde Wrote: Is there a limit to installations on this as well over the lifetime of the product,Geo?

Sorry buddy,

I don't know that. But I really hate this kind of lifetime license! It's not a real lifetime license. The license span depends on your PC working life!

If your PC is over then the license called lifetime is also over. In my opinion lifetime license means that you can use it forever with lifetime update even upgrade and it also can be transfered from one PC to another. That's the meaning of lifetime.

Frankly, Vipre is not so powerful. It usually has the poor rate though the virus test. But it is smalll and fast.
(01-13-2016 , 01:50 PM)G-Funk Wrote:
(01-13-2016 , 09:04 AM)Geo Wrote: Hello all dear Promo2day members,

I'm not sure whether someone likes Vipre and wants to buy it. But I notice that Vipre lifetime license can't be transfered!

That means you can only use it on the only one computer in which you install and activate it. It's impossible if you want to use it on another PC though you have uninstalled if from the former.

Best regards,
Geo

Have you confirmed that from Vipre Support? 

I'm pretty sure that if you buy a new PC as an example, you can do that lifetime license transfer through Vipre support Smile

I have already contacted the supporter of Vipre and he told me it is impossible for lifetime license to transfer. And he also told me 1 2 or 3 year license can be transfered but lifetime license can't do that.
http://www.threattracksecurity.com/vipre-eula.aspx

Best regards,
Geo

I'm pretty sure that if you buy a new PC as an example, you can do that lifetime license transfer through Vipre support Smile

Quote:3(b). PC LIFETIME SERVICE POLICY

If your purchase includes ThreatTrack's PC Lifetime Service Policy ("Lifetime Service"), as indicated on your License Certificate, ThreatTrack agrees to provide you with related Content updates for the Software for download at no additional charge for as long as you own the original computer upon which you originally installed the agent or client Software ("Original Computer"). Notwithstanding the foregoing, if your Original Computer is damaged, or if you experience a hard drive failure resulting in having to rebuild or restore the Original Computer, ThreatTrack agrees to provide to you a one-time reinstall of the Software so as to continue the Lifetime Service. LIFETIME SERVICE IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING RESTRICTIONS AND LIMITATIONS: in addition to the terms of this License: (a) Lifetime Service is not transferable to a new (or used) or different computer if, for any reason, you purchase a new computer; however, you may purchase from ThreatTrack an additional copy of the Software, or the equivalent product available at that time, for a fee; and (b) Lifetime Service is not transferable to another user if your Original Computer is sold or transferred to another user, if components are rebuilt into a new computer, or if the Software is transferred as maybe otherwise provided herein.
(01-13-2016 , 02:37 PM)G-Funk Wrote:
(01-13-2016 , 02:10 PM)Geo Wrote:

Best regards,
Geo

I have already contacted the supporter of Vipre and he told me it is impossible for lifetime license to transfer. And he also told me 1 2 or 3 year license can be transfered but lifetime license can't do that.

I can tell from my experience through other companies that impossible it can't be, so that's a wrong word to use already. But i guess it's how all companies want to do that and looks like that's their way to handle lifetime licenses.  :rolleyes:

Good to know and thanks for information! Thumb

That is the meaning of what I say it's not a real lifetime license! I really hate this!
If you don't like it then don't buy it. Simple. That why I love Malwarebytes in fact my lifetime license I had it installed on both my laptop and desktop, no problem at all.

If you still remember, they even gave user who pirate their product a chance to grab their premium license for free few month ago.

http://www.computerworld.com/article/294...oduct.html

Not many software developer realize that even pirate user do contribute in their product development, mind you but in fact pirate user are those who most active reporting bug and error of the software (well based on a research I read on TorrentFreak if not mistaken few year back).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MBAMP lifetime license Mohammad 5 2,380 09-25-2021 , 07:11 PM
Last Post: Starship
  Internet Download Manager Pure Lifetime License? khanyash 5 3,333 09-28-2017 , 01:40 PM
Last Post: Starship
  About Internet Download Manager Lifetime License. whizkidraj 4 3,300 02-08-2017 , 11:01 PM
Last Post: whizkidraj