Promo2day Contest Steganos Privacy Suite 20 - Anniversary Edition Giveaway
[Image: 1aZ9ttL.png]

20 Years Of Privacy Protection: Steganos Privacy Suite 20 - Anniversary Edition

I would like to thank Steganos Team for sponsoring this Giveaway for Promo2day Users

The giveaway will end on October 1, 2018 

Digital Safe and Password management to protect your data and privacy

Steganos Privacy Suite 20 combines the award winning Steganos Security software products Steganos Safe and Steganos Password Manager with added features that are only available in the Privacy Suite. 

Users are able to encrypt sensitive data like business reports, TAN lists or holiday photos thanks to a clear and easy menu navigation - on PCs, in networks and in the cloud. Passwords for all online accounts can be created automatically and are easily managed and administrated, regardless of whether it is on a computer, smartphone or tablet. With only one click you are able to delete all browser data and histories. Additionally you can now block tracking and advertising before information about you is stored and increase your privacy with an anonymized browser.

[Image: Y4rHPEu.png]

Program description:

Name: Steganos Privacy Suite
Version: 20.0.3
Release date: 15.09.2018
Price: 49,95 Euro / 59,95 USD
Size: 2.7 MB (Installer)
Download-Link: https://www.steganos.com/en/download/sss20  

System Requirements:

Microsoft Windows 10, 8 or 7: min. 1 GB RAM (32 & 64 Bit)
200MB Disc Space, Internet Connection

[Image: a1bHmM9.png]

User Interface:

The Privacy Suite main menu contains the buttons for the various applications and the Settings and Help buttons. 

Homepage: www.steganos.com/en

Product Website: https://www.steganos.com/en/steganos-privacy-suite-20

Steganos Mobile Privacy:

iOS and Android apps are available for free on the App Store and on Google Play. 

Steganos celebrates its anniversary

For the 20th anniversary of the Steganos Privacy Suite; we have the Anniversary Edition:

Get the new Steganos Privacy Suite 20 + Steganos Tuning PRO

Price:  for $59.95 instead of $109.90.

You can UPGRADE your license here:

https://www.steganos.com/en/steganos-pri...upgrade-en

Free Trial:  30 days

What’s new:

Steganos Mobile Privacy apps can now be used to create and edit keychains

Full synchronization between Mobile Privacy Apps and Steganos Password Manager 20 via OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox or MagentaCLOUD

[Image: eqUmiPh.png]

Full synchronization also between multiple installations of Steganos Password Manager 20

Completely revised user interface

Improved brute force protection for master passwords

Improved shredder and backup integration

[Image: QKF0UBO.png]

Create and manage strong passwords

Convenient and secure, on PC and Smartphone

Do you leave your front door unlocked? Do you have the same key for your house, your car and your office? Would you trust a complete stranger with your keys? Of course not!

Passwords are the keys to your digital life and the variety and quality of your personal passwords is crucial for online security.

Trying to think up more and more passwords for your growing number of online accounts – and trying to remember them all – is virtually impossible.

Steganos Password Manager 20 provides a comfortable solution: it generates extremely strong passwords, automatically inserts them on websites, and remembers them so you don’t have to. You only have to remember one password!

Completely revised user interface:

Directly access your Private Bookmarks through the browser plugins in Chrome & Firefox
More security thanks to regular reminders of password changes
Free apps for iOS and Android provide secure access to PINs and passwords on the go, including automatic sign-in to the In-App Browser

[Image: FvpCjs4.png]

Safely encrypt sensitive data:

On PCs, in networks and in the Cloud

Confidential documents, business records and TAN lists all belong in a safe place. Steganos Safe 20 is a digital vault that protects everything you don’t want anyone else to see.

The clearly structured user interface ensures that this highly professional security software package is intuitive and very easy to use. Data protection made in Germany – with the click of a button, Steganos Safe 20 protects all types of sensitive data on your PC, in networks or in the cloud thanks to state-of-the-art 384-bit AES-XEX encryption with AES-NI Hardware acceleration.

Optimized user interface and user experience:

Improved brute force protection for access passwords
Improved shredder and backup integration
AES-XEX encryption with 384 bits (IEEE P1619) with AES-NI Hardware acceleration for optimal protection against thieves, snoops and intelligence services
Supports data encryption in Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive and MagentaCLOUD
Maximum safe size: 2 TB
Automatically expanding Safes that save you precious Flash Drive space
Two-factor authentication for your Safes and keychains (supports Authy, Google Authenticator and more)
Portable safes for USB sticks, CD, DVD or Blu-ray discs

Extra Features:

PicPass

Instead of using a password, you can open your safe by clicking images in the right sequence.

Privacy 

Use the Internet ad-free and without tracking by Facebook & Twitter.

Shredder

Delete data on your PC completely and thoroughly thanks to military-standard file shredding.

Private Favorites

Save browser bookmarks that contain sensitive content and access them directly through our browser plugins

Conclusion:

The software is all-in-one solution that offers digital safety and password management to protect your data and privacy plus professional tuning for a fast, optimized and secure PC. 

Steganos on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/SteganosSoftware/

Steganos on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/Steganos

We have 5 licenses for the giveaway, if you want to have a FREE License; please follow these simple rules

1. Reply in 2 - 3 sentences why you need a license. Short answers as thanks and best app will be considered invalid

2. Share the giveaway news in your social media or other forums

3. PM me within 3 days after wiiner announcement to claim your license

4. [Optional] Follow Promo2day accounts on Facebook and twitter (links in my signature)

Good Luck for ALL!
Thank you very much for the giveaway.
I have version 18 license and it was good one for my home PC.
I like to get experience in New version and new features.

my share: https://twitter.com/kaushmc/status/1041918928115576832

My favorite features (New) : 
  • Full synchronization between Mobile Privacy Apps
  • Full synchronization also between multiple installations
  • New GUI
  • Improved brute force protection
  • Improved shredder and backup integration
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...5633313792
My fav. features
1.Completely revised user interface
2.PicPass

Instead of using a password, you can open your safe by clicking images in the right sequence.

3. Shredder

Delete data on your PC completely and thoroughly thanks to military-standard file shredding.

Thanks for the giveaway.
I need a Steganos Privacy Suite 20 license to protect my sensitive data. The program provides an additional layer of security for important data for the main antivirus by encrypting and permanently deleting it. Blocking a large number of ads and trackers will ensure the comfort of the Internet.

Facebook
Twitter
I have not facebook and twitter,and I will not have it. But this software I would like to win. Steganos is very good,I use the older version 19 and I am very satisfied with it. May be I have a chance to win? Thanks!
3 days remaining in this giveaway
Thanks for Exclusive Event

Features i liked :

1-Maximum protection via AES-XEX encryption with 384 bits (IEEE P1619) with AES-NI Hardware acceleration 

2- Offer Free Mobile app with Full synchronization with Steganos Password Manager 20 via OneDrive & Google Drive

Twitter Share
Thank you for this giveaway.

As a company with 20 years experience in the industry, Steganos offers one of the most reliable solutions to privacy protection.

384-bit AES-XEX encryption with AES-NI Hardware acceleration and PicPass are two extraordinary features of Steganos Privacy Suite.

I tried to search for more information about the military-standard file shredding algorithms that Steganos Privacy Suite is using but I didn’t find any details. I hope Steganos could offer more details about the algorithms behind the shredder.

Twitter Share
Thanks for the giveaway!

Simple to use

Optional steganography

384-bit AES-XEX encryption

Steganos Privacy Suite 20 also includes a secure file shredder, a tool called TraceDestructor to remove browser history and cookies, and quick access to options for deactivating webcam, blocking ads and tracking cookies, and anonymizing browser type. 
Thanks for the Giveaway!
Steganos Privacy Suite comprises of Steganos Safe and Steganos Password Manager together with a bundle of other featurs. The Password Manager can create a keychain, then enter a master password to protect it. You can use a virtual keyboard to dodge any keytracking software installed on your PC, select a series of pictures instead or or have it generate a password for you. Your password will be given a rating out of five or two-factor authentication in the form of a QR code, which you scan using an authentication app on your phone, and you can store your master password on a USB thumb drive. It also offers mobile privacy apps to allow you create and edit keychains on your phone. It is possible to store bank account and credit card details for managing your money and shopping online, create a private list of favorite sites that will only be accessible by you or transfer your encrypted keychain to Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, or MagentaCLOUD, enabling you to access them on any device. you lock away sensitive files in an encrypted virtual safe. You can even create a safe on your PC, network-attached storage, on a cloud storage service, on a USB drive or optical disc or use a whole drive partition as a safe which you can add and remove files at your will. There is also a file shredder tool included to remove browser history and cookies, and quick access to options for deactivating your webcam, blocking ads and tracking cookies etc. With such best features provided by this software, I am eager to win this license and have a trial of it.

Twitter sharing link :
https://twitter.com/hakahw/status/1046013446402170880

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest [PC Trek] Advanced Password Recovery Suite Giveaway tarekma7 16 7,965 09-03-2018 , 12:45 AM
Last Post: dinosaur07
  STEGANOS PRIVACY SUITE 18 (3 Lifetime Licenses) asus73 27 12,844 10-12-2016 , 05:46 PM
Last Post: wwd