Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Free to Play - Rainbow Six: Siege from 16th-20th August
Free to Play - Rainbow Six: Siege from 16th-20th August
[PS4/Xbox One/PC] 
FREE WEEKEND Q&A
The free version of Rainbow Six Siege offers access to all of the maps, modes and Operators present in the full version, giving you the full Siege experience over the Free Weekend.

WHEN CAN I PLAY?
You can access the Free Weekend during the following times for each platform:

PC: August 16th 17:00 UTC - August 19th 20:00 UTC.

XBOX ONE: August 16th 07:01 UTC - August 20th 06:59 UTC.

PLAYSTATION 4: August 16th 13:00 UTC - August 20th 13:00 UTC.

HOW CAN I ACCESS RAINBOW 6 FREE WEEKEND?
PC: Go to your Uplay PC Launcher.

XBOX ONE: The Free Weekend will be available to both Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Live Silver users for the first time! To join in on your Xbox One, visit the Rainbow Six Siege product page on the Xbox Store.

PLAYSTATION 4: Join the Free Weekend on your PlayStation 4 by visiting the Rainbow Six Siege product page on the PlayStation Network. PlayStation Plus membership is required to play online.

CAN I PRELOAD THE GAME?
Yes, preload is available for this Free Weekend only on PS4 & PC (UPLAY). You can preload the game starting August 14th. Xbox One and PC (STEAM) will be available at the start of the Free Weekend.

CAN I PLAY WITH MY FRIENDS DURING THE FREE WEEKEND?
Of course. You can play with anyone who already owns the game or is enjoying the Free Weekend like you are.

I REALLY LIKE THE GAME AND I WOULD LIKE TO BUY IT! ARE THERE ANY OFFERS AVAILABLE?
If you like the game and want to keep playing after the Free Weekend period is over, your progress will carry over to the full game if you purchase.

Rainbow Six Siege is available at a discount for a limited time!

PC (UPLAY): August 16th - August 27th.

PC (STEAM): August 16th - August 20th.

XBOX ONE: August 16th - August 27th.

PLAYSTATION 4: August 14th - August 25th.

Please check your favorite store to see the available discount.

WILL MY PROGRESS FROM THE FREE WEEKEND CARRY ON IF I PURCHASE THE FULL GAME?
Absolutely. All of your progress and Operators will carry over if you decide to upgrade to the full game. 
Please note that if you purchase the Starter Edition on PC, your progression is not carried on.

WHAT CONTENT IS AVAILABLE?
The full game! The free version of Rainbow Six Siege offers access to all of the maps, modes, and Operators present in the full version, giving you the full Siege experience over the Free Weekend.

https://rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us...index.aspx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Free to Play] This War of Mine tarekma7 0 257 01-27-2024 , 09:37 AM
Last Post: tarekma7
  [Free to Play] TerraTech ahmed 2 1,700 04-28-2023 , 09:27 AM
Last Post: ahmed
  [FreeToPlay] Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege @Steam ahmed 0 299 12-03-2022 , 06:39 PM
  [FreeWeekend] Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six @ubisoft ahmed 2 1,657 12-01-2022 , 05:12 PM
  Collection of Free To Play+ Free To Keep + Demo Games from Epic Store! ahmed 2 873 10-13-2022 , 07:00 PM