The Bat! Professional Edition 7 Giveaway
The Bat! is a secure email client software, built to protect your correspondence against third-parties

The Bat! protects your information through multiple encryption streams with the options to encrypt your emails on disk and during communication through an SSL/TLS connection. Free of global email providers that keep your messages in the cloud, and free of Web clients, The Bat! ensures your data stays private.

The Bat! mail client is able to process and store an unlimited number of messages and has no restriction on the number of email accounts you can use.

1 License

If you would like to be entered in this giveaway then just leave a comment below.

I will randomize and pick 1 winner once giveaway has ended on 20/01/2016
Thank you so much buddy for the awesome personal giveaway!

For some reason I really need a Email Client tool. The Bat! Pro is one of the best choice. I would like try my luck on it.

Good luck to all participants!

Best regards,
Geo
Thanks Harry, count me in! Smile
Thanks for the giveaway Harry Smile
Thanks for the giveaway. Count me in!
Thanks for the giveaway.
Don't have this yet.
Thanks
Thanks for the giveaway. Count me in!
thank you Harry
Thanks for the opportunity... great program

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest novaPDF 10 Professional/ Backup4all Professional Exclusive Giveaway tarekma7 42 12,252 05-03-2019 , 08:09 PM
Last Post: grr
  Promo2day Contest O&O DiskImage 14 Professional Edition tarekma7 33 10,927 02-05-2019 , 10:13 AM
Last Post: tarekma7
  [Contest] ExtremeCopy Professional Edition [10 Lifetime Licenses] tarekma7 47 17,546 07-15-2016 , 04:29 PM
Last Post: tarekma7