Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
iSunshare Windows 10 Password Genuis Review
There is no doubt that technology changes our lives and has made it more wonderful. However, it also comes with several challenges of which some you need to face with powerful tools. Windows computer has made our lives easier. It brings convenience to our work, which helps us to better enjoy life. As people think highly of their privacy, they prefer to set the password to protect it. Computer plays an important role in our lives so that it is always password-protected. But so many passwords in our lives, what would you do if you forget the password? How to make Windows7 password reset.

I came across this situation: it happened in last summer holiday and my brother left his laptop on my home. One day, my brother told me that he wanted to quit the university study. And before that time, he asked my parents to pay a large amount of money for him. I noticed that he was in dangerous situation but I have no tips to help him out. He has told me his laptop password but I forgot. I did not know what to do. Luckily, I searched the internet and found the effective solution-iSunshare Windows 7 Password Genius.

I downloaded it on my computer in minutes and create the Windows 7 password recovery disk by myself. I burned the Windows 7 password reset disk with Windows Password Genius with USB devices. After that, I inserted the USB devices into my brother’s laptop and set it boot from USB devices by boot option menu. I have to admit that it is a difficult step for me. Luckily I found the video tutorial on iSunshare website. When I entered the Windows 7 password recovery interface, I noticed that there are 4 steps and followed the operation step by step. Finally, I reset my brother’s laptop and found his girlfriend. And he comes to school to continue the study.

It is worth to mention that the data in my brother’s laptop are no damage. iSunshare deserves my trust and help me out of trouble. When you forget the Windows 7 password and want to reset it, you can follow the detailed steps:

Step 1: Download and install iSunshare Windows 7 Password Genius on an available computer.

Step 2: Launch iSunshare Windows 7 Password Genius, choose media type and burn it to CD/DVD or USB device.

Step3: Boot locked Win 7 computer from reset disk. For the details, you can refer to https://www.isunshare.com/windows-password/how-to-set-your-computer-to-boot-from-usb-drive.html
https://www.isunshare.com/windows-password/how-to-set-your-computer-to-boot-from-cd-dvd-rom.html

Step4: Reset Windows Password within 4 steps: select a Windows, select a user, reset password and reboot.
[Image: select-system-account.png]

Of course, if you do not want to reset the password, please keep your computer’s password easy to remember or not to set the password. Otherwise, you need to learn how to reset the Windows 7 password step by step as me did. Good luck to you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Review Sticky Password Review tarekma7 5 4,296 06-19-2019 , 11:25 PM
Last Post: tofana
  [Review] CleverPDF for Windows: 20-in-1 PDF tools tarekma7 10 6,321 09-03-2018 , 03:19 AM
Last Post: saman
  Password Boss Review tarekma7 8 7,783 03-15-2018 , 12:12 AM
Last Post: clyde
  Sticky Password Review tarekma7 5 3,941 05-18-2017 , 12:20 AM
Last Post: Mike
  [Review] ReadAloud Windows App gdant 3 2,946 12-16-2016 , 05:45 PM
Last Post: scot