Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Surprise Me! from Ashampoo® - Entertaining Sound Messenger now also available on iOS
https://www.ashampoo.com/en/usd/pre/3258...ble-on-iOS        Press Releases / Details
Surprise Me! from Ashampoo - Entertaining Sound Messenger now also available on iOS
Surprise Me! is an entertaining messenger that plays a wide range of surprising sounds at the desired time and is already fun for Android users with its amusing features and community functions. Now the cool sound app for playing sounds is also available for the iOS operating system. It is not only possible to play the sounds sent by Surprise Me! at any time, you can also add your individual comments to messages. With a selection of over 200 sounds, you'll find the right sound for every occasion and every mood. The fun app is ideal for pranks, spontaneous comments and funny sound battles and thus has a high fun factor. Sending sounds to a whole group is also possible. The sounds are then played simultaneously on the recipients' devices. The app also features a reward system that unlocks more and more additional features and sounds when used frequently. Unlockable features include additional options such as sending messages anonymously or without prior notice. With its game elements such as blocking messages by shaking, manual interception, etc., Surprise Me! from Ashampoo is much more than a common messenger. 

Back to summary 
• Over 200 sounds from cute to funny
• Play sounds along with comments at the desired time
• Reward system for additional features and sounds
• Supports group messages
• Intercept messages
• Send anonymous messages
• Catizor: every message becomes a cat sound
• All feature are unlockable through playing
• Different levels of difficulty for manual interceptions
• Do not disturb feature for a break from messages

Numerous surprising sounds
No other app combines text and sound better than Surprise Me! from Ashampoo. Need a sound that is funny, cool, surprising or all of the above? With over 200 presets, you'll find the right sound for every purpose, including the appropriate comment. With animal noises, moaning zombies, applause or the famous "Hu!" of the Icelandic national team, there something for everyone! In addition, you are free to set the time the sound will be played. This can be immediately, just before getting up, at the beginning or end of an appointment or even right in the middle of it. There are no limits to your imagination. Fun battles with family or friends are also a lot of fun.

Pranks and surprises
Sending comments and sounds to whole groups is also very funny. Played simultaneously in public places, the sounds will at the least astonish people but they'll most likely cause laughter. It's the perfect way to prank people. But even individually played sounds have a great effect, for example on cellphones of a more or less beloved colleague in dry or boring sessions. Naturally, there are also suitable sounds for positive messages that will brighten the day of recipients.

Fun gameplay with Surprise Me!
Sounds aren't the only thing that will surprise people. Messages can also be spiced up with additional features and sent anonymously or without prior notice which is guaranteed to cause confusion. If you are faced with such a surprise attack yourself, the built-in game elements will help you fend off messages through manual interception, by shaking your device or through other means. And you can instantly launch a counterattack. It's loads of fun that goes far beyond the possibilities of a conventional messenger.

Rewards through app usage
Surprise Me! has a built-in reward system. The more frequently the app is used, the more achievements and credits will become available and the more additional functions and sounds will be unlocked. This in turn will make for even more thrill and excitement for both sender and recipient.

Meta description:
Surprise Me! from Ashampoo is an entertaining messenger that plays a large selection of surprising sounds at set times and is already providing Android users with great fun through amusing features and community functions. Now the cool sound app for playing sounds and comments is also available on the iOS operating system.

Meta keywords:
Ashampoo, Surprise Me!, messenger, sounds, sound app, iOS, sound battles, reward system, comment, noise, gameplay, surprise, game elements, excitement, sound board, prank, sound messenger, flash mob, Android• Over 200 sounds from cute to funny
• Play sounds along with comments at the desired time
• Reward system for additional features and sounds
• Supports group messages
• Intercept messages
• Send anonymous messages
• Catizor: every message becomes a cat sound
• All feature are unlockable through playing
• Different levels of difficulty for manual interceptions
• Do not disturb feature for a break from messages