Cyberlink PowerDVD18 Ultra Giveaway
Cyberlink PowerDVD 18 Ultra is a perfect multimedia entertainment center. The program recreates probably all formats (music, photos, videos) - this is it! Smile   TrueTheater technology is awesome! YouTube & Vimeo support is an interesting feature. Thanks to PowerDVD18 Ultra watching videos is even more enjoyable. Thanks for this giveaway tarekma7.

https://twitter.com/KrycekAlex/status/99...9450259458
I like it:
download videos from you tubeCarga,
download and synchronize media with CyberLink Cloud
Presentation of 3D Photo (* .MPO, *. JPS)
Process audio extraction from multiple files
Optimized 4K video playback on 4K TVs

thanks for the giveaway

facebook
thanx for the giveaway

my favorite features

best 4k playback
true theatre surround sound
ultra hd bluray playback

my share
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...9768241839
Thanks for this giveaway.

The real best and unique feature of PowerDVD, in my opinion, is the TrueTheater Effects: both audio and video enhancements. It definitely improves the quality and the enhancements even can be cast in TV mode. For UHD and Blu-ray Disc playback, a 4K Blu-ray player can also be a good choice. PowerDVD has improved the subtitle support, but it’d be better to offer more settings, such as custom font size and color. Oh, and HDR correction.

My Share
Thank you so much, tarekma7 and Cyberlink, for doing this giveaway! There are several reasons why would like to win this Cyberlink PowerDVD18 Ultra Giveaway.  Cyberlink PowerDVD18 Ultra supports and plays nearly every single format. It has a beautiful GUI, and is extremely easy to use. Plus, Cyberlink is an extremely reputable company and is known for creating fantastic software that just flat out “works.” Also, the ability to save videos or “pin” them for offline use/viewing is another feature that interests me. I would love to experience VR using Cyberlink’s software. It seems like it would be an incredible experience. I am also interested in hearing the “cinema-grade sound” mentioned by Cyberlink on their website since I like to think of myself as a budget audiophile.

Link to Tweet
Thanks for the Giveaway!
My favorite features on Cyberlink PowerDVD18 Ultra are :
1. Wireless Entertainment Made Easy: playing on Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV, Fire TV possible with video and audio quality contents improved.
2. Better-than-Original Quality: quality on Blu-ray and hi-def video improved.
3. Enjoy cinema-grade sound at home: Dolby and DTS of audio and lossless audio formats of FLAC and DSD supported.
4. Play formats even Windows doesn't support: HEVC Ultra HD videos playback supported.
5. 360 Degrees Moment: 360 degrees video from every angle.
6. Multi-Language support

Twitter sharing links :
https://twitter.com/hakahw/status/998020577410494464
https://twitter.com/hakahw/status/998021050955845632
Thanks for the giveaway

Cyberlink PowerDVD 18 is the best DVD player.

My favorite features:

-Available for PC/Laptops and Mixed Reality Devices
-Supports almost all multimedia files tipes
-Option to convert video format between 16:9 or 4:3
-YouTube integration
-Support for Chromecast and Fire TV

My Twitter Share
Thanks for the Giveaway!
The program supports the memorization of the stopping place, allows you to adjust the display settings of the picture. Thanks to the Movie Collection option, you can create a real collection of movies from your video files to your computer.

Twitter
Thanks for the giveaway.

TrueTheater Enhancements,
360 degree support,
Online Support (especially Youtube HDR high resolution videos)

are the best features that I like in PowerDVD 18 ultra.

My Twitter Share
Thank you for this opportunity.

PowerDVD is a good and reliable multimedia suite for novice and advanced user alike.
It is a very good professional media player, providing you with options for playing Blu-Ray, 3D and HD videos on various devices.
There are a lot of features which make it stand above the rest and my favourite feature among them is True Theater HDR.

Twitter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest PowerDVD 19 Ultra Review and Giveaway (2 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 40 22,221 06-11-2019 , 03:16 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Cyberlink PhotoDirector 9 Ultra Review and Giveaway tarekma7 34 15,820 11-07-2017 , 08:26 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Cyberlink PowerDirector 16 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 43 20,462 10-22-2017 , 01:00 AM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Cyberlink PowerDVD 17 Giveaway tarekma7 60 25,735 04-27-2017 , 07:22 AM
Last Post: lpe
  Cyberlink Power2Go 11 Giveaway tarekma7 23 9,619 12-07-2016 , 02:49 PM
Last Post: smieszko