Sticky Password Review + Giveaway
[Image: lA0HkyL.png]

[Image: wbTcl3H.png]
[Image: mV8aq23.png]
[Image: 1sG2d1j.png]

Sticky Password is the award-winning password manager and form-filler that remembers your passwords and enters them automatically whenever and wherever you need them - on your desktop, smartphone or tablet.

A Sticky Password Premium license offers full access to all features of the Sticky Password complete personal password management solution. We offer 1 year or lifetime Premium licenses. The Premium lifetime license covers all future updates and upgrades of the product, gives permanent access to our support services and new features without any additional renewal fees required in the future. Premium license is per user, covering all his/her devices.

[Image: zMjbl9d.png]

[Image: UfqNg4C.png]
[Image: 6BZH9if.png]
[Image: c7IDaXj.png]
[Image: DpRdRXu.png]
[Image: t6YSCtF.png]

Comparison

Sticky Password with the "other"
[Image: Y9vtlAG.png]

The Free and Paid Feature
[Image: gCw4M89.png]
[Image: 3UkBpnP.png]

Premium

[Image: veFHY5c.png]

[Image: DDhINjf.png]

[Image: K9bhAi3.png]

[Image: pdCIhPk.png]

The Application

[Image: HOeJuDy.png]

Application main user interface the quick access tab. From here you can access to most of the application main feature which including to make a portable version of StickPassword to flash drive, add memo and etc.

[Image: qNoTxUc.png]

Web Account tabs allow user to add their account from various website easily to StickyPassword for easy access and management.

[Image: uSjmb13.png]

StickyPassword also allow user to manage password for software and application such as Outlook, Skype, Steam and so on.

[Image: 4lvOlE0.png]

Add bookmark of your favorite website and export them anywhere anytime to your preferred browser.

[Image: 0KAzlse.png]

The essential feature that help keep your identity secure. Store and manage your online identity such as credit cards which is useful if you are a frequent online shopper.

[Image: 1H7QHiH.png]

This allow you to write anything in your mind and store it for easy reference in the future,

[Image: dnEcpOO.png]

From the Menu you can lock the application when in idle. You will require to re-enter your password to gain access when needed.

[Image: FtmQ6Cs.png]

Other Tools

- Password Generator

[Image: 5TpLloI.png]

- Virtual Keyboard

[Image: VP6VbKu.png]

Settings Overview

[Image: BRJdO4X.png]

[Image: 0HeKgnK.png]

[Image: 6KCi64k.png]

[Image: tZOXfzb.png]

[Image: AwboAyp.png]

[Image: cbT6XH8.png]

Special thanks to the Online Marketing Manager of Sticky Password Mr.Marek Vágner which make this giveaway campaign possible. We were to offer a total of 1 Lifetime and 10 annual license of Sticky Password for our site member!

Giveaway Details:

1. Giveaway Duration: 4 week

2. Number of Licenses: 1

3. Validity of Each License: Lifetime + 1 Year

4. Value of each License: $149 (Lifetime) + $29.99 (Annual)

Giveaway Rules:

1. Comment why would you need the product Sticky Password in a few sentence.

2. Share it on any social media network and share the link in the comment below.

3. Follow/like Sticky Password social network on Facebook // Twitter // YouTube

4. Winner will be selected via random.org after 4 week from the giveaway started. Winner will need to reply to PM in order to claim your prize.

5. Multiple entry will lead to disqualification. Do not use VPN once detected same identity by the system your entry will considered void.

Exclusive offer for Promo2day user you can take advantage of a whooping 73% off on Sticky Password lifetime license which worth $149 at retail price. Follow this link to claim your deal

https://www.stickypassword.com/shop?qid=...oday-scl73

Enjoy!
I need Sticky Password because I really like this talented and very useful program from Lamantine Software.
I use Sticky Password Version 6.0.18.485 with Windows 10. 
Thanks to Mr.Marek Vágner and P2D for this nice contest and another chance to win!

My Share:
Facebook
Twitter 
G+
Thanks for the giveaway.
I need Sticky Password as a secure password Manager that allows you to store encrypted passwords, thereby protecting access to sensitive data such as logins, credit card numbers or Bank details.

Followed/liked Sticky Password social network on Facebook // Twitter // YouTube

Facebook
Twitter 
Google+
I need a Sticky Password not to have to remember hundreds of passwords for various websites or forums. I use Siticky Password free and I really like the password generator function. In addition, the pro version allows you to store passwords in the cloud, so I can always recover password after a computer failure.

Followed/liked Sticky Password website:
Facebook
[/url][url=https://twitter.com/stickypassword/followers]Twitter

My share:
Facebook
Twitter
Nowadays using the password manager is the key. Why? Each internet user uses passwords. Question how many of them is really strong? Thanks to Sticky Password we are sure that it will be strong. The program makes life easier. It does many things for us. What?
- logs in to our websites
- makes strong passwords for us
- fills out forms
- stores our passwords and notes in a safe place
and many other cool things
There is one thing that I like the most in Sticky Password. We must remember only one password! (master password).
How cool is that! Thanks!
https://twitter.com/KrycekAlex/status/99...8142415873
I would love to win a lifetime license of Stick password. I've been using this product for many years now, relying on free giveaway licenses to renew my account Tongue.

What I like about this product is that it integrates well will all modern browsers and available on android devices. Stick password is not just a password manager app, I use it actively to write down notes, personal info and software licenses using their memo functionality securely.

https://twitter.com/skd0siaas2/status/99...7318387712

Thanks
hanks for the giveaway.

I would like to use this to manage all my online credential easily in one place, one software.
I like its secure memo, password generator and also on screen keyboard feature.

My share: https://twitter.com/Daniel_Crusifer/stat...3588588544
thank you very much for exclusive giveaway. Heart Heart Heart
allow to save login infos.great ui
its encrypt login data with aes-256,that great protection
help in auto fill forms
extra layer security with two factor authentication
Twitter
Google+
facebook
Reddit
Thanks for the giveaway

I need Sticky Password Manager because write passwords onto text files or post-it, it's a very unsecure method; with a password manager like Sticky Password Manager, instead, I can have my password memorized in a unique location, and for every website, I can have a unique secure password

My Twitter Share
Thanks Cool for the giveaway.

My share below
https://twitter.com/GrrGrrr/status/995272850054381568

Following on Twitter
https://twitter.com/GrrGrrr/

Sticky Password is solid and robust password manager with excellent brower support. Not only it manages passwords for Web applications, but also applications that run from Desktop/Windows. Moreover it can easily autofill huge and clumsy forms with just a click. Lastly, now you decide as to where your data should lie, secure cloud or your local system.

Hope to win the Lifetime license.

Thanks,
Grr

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sticky Password Premium Review and Giveaway tarekma7 42 17,353 12-12-2017 , 12:39 PM
Last Post: tregs_beales
  Sticky Password Premium Lifetime licenses Mohammad 62 20,558 11-08-2017 , 01:50 PM
Last Post: Camel
  [Official Giveaway] Sticky Password Askanag 14 9,935 03-31-2016 , 09:40 PM
Last Post: baziroll
  [Prom2day exclusive] Password Boss Review and Giveaway [5 Licenses] tarekma7 28 12,892 01-25-2016 , 03:55 PM
Last Post: smieszko