Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day editor
Is it just me or creating/editing posts on these forums with Microsoft Edge doesn't quite work as well as other browsers? I really have a problem with these editors and apparently I need to use something like Firefox instead.
(01-05-2016 , 02:04 AM)advanced_skill Wrote: Is it just me or creating/editing posts on these forums with Microsoft Edge doesn't quite work as well as other browsers? I really have a problem with these editors and apparently I need to use something like Firefox instead.

Not just you my friend. Also something wrong with my Edge browser when I use it to reply somebody at the forum. So I suggest that you'd better use another browser instead Smile

Best regards
Geo
(01-05-2016 , 02:04 AM)advanced_skill Wrote: Is it just me or creating/editing posts on these forums with Microsoft Edge doesn't quite work as well as other browsers? I really have a problem with these editors and apparently I need to use something like Firefox instead.

Never tried Microsoft Edge myslef so no idea how it works. I sometimes have to edit them also using firefox.