Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
This War of Mine (Steam)
This War of Mine  PC/Mac

Play for free! Ends in 4 days
[Image: lCG4l77.jpg]
This War of Mine is a different kind of War game, in this game you are not a soldier fighting the War but you are a civilian leading a group of other civilians and fight for your survival in the war-torn city avoiding scavengers and snipers.

In this war strategy game, the player controls a group of civilians or survivors in a shelter in the war-torn fictional city. The main goal of the game is to survive the war with the tools and materials the player can gather with the characters they control.Most of the characters under the player’s control have no military background or any kind of survival experience, and will need constant intervention by the player to stay alive. It is the player’s responsibility to keep up their characters’ health, hunger and mood levels until the declaration of a ceasefire, which occurs after a randomized duration.

During the daytime, hostile snipers will prevent the survivors from venturing outside, thereby offering the player time to craft tools from gathered materials, trade, upgrade the shelter, cook food and heal the survivors.

To celebrate the upcoming release of Frostpunk, 11 Bit Studios' previous indie hit is free to play until April 8th.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/282070...r_of_Mine/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Free to Play] This War of Mine tarekma7 0 282 01-27-2024 , 09:37 AM
Last Post: tarekma7
  [Free] This War of Mine phobic 1 453 07-14-2022 , 02:11 PM
Last Post: Tiny_Grasshopper
  Promo2day Contest [Steam Game contest] This War of Mine tarekma7 7 2,227 09-26-2020 , 09:17 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Giveaway [Epic Store] MoonLighter & This War Of Mine Free On PC ahmed 0 1,391 07-25-2019 , 04:10 PM
Last Post: ahmed