Revo Uninstaller Pro Giveaway - 15 Lifetime Licenses
[Image: 5m1WK1M.jpg]

Revo Uninstaller Pro helps you to easily uninstall any software installed on your computer. It is a much faster and more powerful alternative to "Windows Programs and Features (Add or Remove). The program has a portable version that doesn't require installation and works on removable devices like USB sticks and external drives.

It analyzes any application's data before uninstall and scans for remnants after the uninstallation. You can easily remove additional unnecessary files, folders, registry keys and values that are usually left over on your computer. Using the Quick\Multiple Uninstall command you can automate the uninstall process and uninstall few programs in a row.

The built-in forced uninstall is the best solution when you have to remove stubborn programs, partially installed programs or uninstalled programs, and programs not listed as installed at all! In addition, it helps tracing the program during its installation to monitor all system changes made which make it easy to do complete uninstall with one click.

Homepage:

http://www.revouninstaller.com/

Current version: 3.2.0

Release date:  October 16, 2017

Revo Uninstaller Pro and Revo Uninstaller Pro Portable are fully compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Windows Server.

Download and Installation:

http://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uninstaller_free_download.html

After download double click on the installer and follow on screen instructions. In a few mouse clicks you will have the program is working on your computer. You will have 30 days fully functional free trial. This is enough time to test all the program features. After the trial is over, you need to purchase a license to continue using the program. 

Comparison between the different versions:

The program is available in three versions free, pro and pro portable.

[Image: mYk07LT.png]

Purchase and Activation:

Here

After purchase you will receive an email including your license key. You can easily activate online or using key file.

[Image: 4vSlmsY.png]

Supports the following languages: Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified, Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hellenic, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Kurdish, Macedonian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese-Brazil, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese

Read a Full detailed review: Here

I would Like to thank the Revo Marketing Team for sponsoring this Giveaway for our Promo2day members.

Giveaway Details:

Number of Licenses: 15

Validity of Licenses: Lifetime

Value of each license: $39.25

Giveaway ends: April 1st, 2018

Rules:

1. Add a share link of this giveaway (on social media or other forums) 

2. Reply below with your Share Links and Features you like about Revo Uninstaller Pro.

3. Subscribe to our newsletter RSS FeedBurner and get all the latest giveaways and contests delivered to you by email.

4. Winners will be selected by using Randm.org. and must contact Mike within 5 days after giveaway ends to claim their win. If a winner does not respond within that time-frame, their win will be void. 

Good Luck for ALL!
Thanks Mike for the giveaway

My share below
https://twitter.com/GrrGrrr/status/964900385449115648

The Features I like about Revo Uninstaller Pro are 
Forced Uninstall
Real-time monitoring
Command-line support
Ability to fully restored a removed program
Multi-level backup system
Clean uninstall with no leftovers

Already Subscribed to email newsletter.

Thanks,
Grr
https://twitter.com/Marde_Gard/status/96...2554846208
I use and recommend Revo Unistaller.
I like,that with him i can unistall every software that i want out of my pc and at same time remove all related data(usually hidden) to that software. And Forced Uninstall.

Thank you Mike for organizing the contest and the opportunity to participate in it

Revo Uninstaller Pro is an extended edition of the program designed to remove unnecessary applications installed in Windows. The feature that distinguishes this solution from the competition are additional features that help uninstalling applications and above average speed.

https://twitter.com/Robercikf/status/963479568156897280

THANK YOU MIKE
FEATURES LIKED

Forced Uninstall
Quick/Multiple Uninstall
Real-Time Installation Monitor
Logs Database
Manage Installation Logs
Multi-level Backup System
Hunter Mode

My Social Share 
https://www.facebook.com/shanshichaguan/...9685339817
Thank you  MIKE for this giveaway.
Revo Uninstaller Pro is a great program for managing the installation and uninstallation of applications. My favorite features of Revo Uninstaller Pro are:
Real-time monitoring
Hunter Mode
My share:Twitter
Thank you Mike for this giveaway

I love Revo Uninstaller Pro because it helps me deleting programs that can't be deleted through the Windows's Control Panel. I love the real-time monitoring of the system, so Revo Unistaller can understand what's happened, and if there will a problem with a software, it can delete it without problems at all. The forced uninstall method is very essential to me, because I had several problems in the past

My Twitter Share
Thanks for the giveaway.

Features that I like in Revo Uninstaller Pro:
- Customizable flexible and easy to use user interface.
- Forced uninstall.
- Real-time setting monitor.
- Mode hunter to uninstall, stop or delete programs with one click.
- Advanced search of the remnants of the programs

Facebook
Twitter
Google+
thank you very much for giveaway. Heart Heart
forcing uninstaller
Quick Uninstall
Twitter
Google+
Reddit
Facebook
Thank you for the giveway!

Twitter

All Features I like about Revo Uninstaller Pro!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Burnaware PDF Shaper 9.0 Review and Giveaway (3 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 25 20,810 10-10-2020 , 05:20 PM
Last Post: ha14
  Epubor Audible Converter Review and Giveaway [5 Lifetime Licenses] tarekma7 29 22,976 09-22-2020 , 07:20 AM
Last Post: John Weems
  Promo2day Contest Mailwasher Pro Review and Giveaway (10 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 47 26,599 07-04-2019 , 07:46 PM
Last Post: MizzM
  O&O SafeErase 14 Professional: Review and Giveaway (5 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 38 17,565 06-22-2019 , 12:02 PM
Last Post: grr
  Promo2day Contest PowerDVD 19 Ultra Review and Giveaway (2 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 40 22,221 06-11-2019 , 03:16 PM
Last Post: ahmed