Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Emsisoft Anti-Malware (10 Licenses)
[Image: qnYyf7u.jpg]

Hello Friends,
I have some License of Emsisoft Antimalware, That I have collected from last Giveaway/promotion on December 07, 2017. I would like to giveaway of those Licenses. If you would like to be entered in this giveaway contest then just reply below. I will randomize and pick 10 winners once the giveaway has ended!!

:arrow: No of license: 10
:arrow: Duration of giveaway: 07 Days
:arrow: Winners Will be Announced: January 28, 2018

Rules:
1. Newly Registered Member Please Introduce yourself to Member Introduction Section!! HERE

2. Just leave comments. Why you like Emsisoft Antimalware? Its Pros & Cons...
(Answer of the question is not mandatory, but relevant comment is must!)

3. If you don't need this, Requesting don't reply

4. Winners selection will be totally random and unbiased.

The Giveaway starts Now .. Smile ;) Big Grin  

Good luck...
Product has very good detection rates.
Thanks for this contest! Smile
I like EAM because it's strong but light
Thanks for the contest .This is a very good security program best  BB in the business.
Pros : good detection rates

Cons : firewall is end
I used Emsisoft software (aSquared, mamutu) many years ago and I was glad.
Now, it's a time to use something new.
I'm slightly sad, that Emsi drop EIS because their firewall was very good for me.
I need this because i never used this software and i want to test it, they say this product has  good detection
Thanks for the giveaway.
I like Emsisoft Antimalware because it is a antivirus and antispyware protects your computer from various types of malware.
Pros:
- The use of a combination of two world class products - anti-spyware Emsisoft Anti-Malware and antivirus engine Bitdefender Anti-Virus. 
- Function Fortify of Windows Firewall, which blocks unauthorized changes to Windows Firewall rules.
- Integrated automatic control without user intervention. 
Cons:
- Lack of own Firewall.
thanks for the competition.

I like this program because it is very good, the softness is light and it has good detection, it will be able to secure its system with this program.
Thanks for the giveaway

I want this because it is the best software in its category, and today it's very important to be well protected against the threats online

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway Watchdog Anti-Malware (1 year/1 PC License) Mike 7 3,598 11-02-2023 , 03:03 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Personal Giveaway 1 x Emsisoft Anti-Malware 2020 [1 Year/1 PC] ahmed 26 10,027 02-07-2020 , 08:13 PM
Last Post: dinosaur07
  Personal Giveaway 1 x Emsisoft Anti malware home license **Winner** Mohammad.Poorya 29 9,472 01-19-2020 , 10:35 AM
Last Post: uyar64
  Emsisoft Anti malware home license key valid till 28 October, 2020 dhruv2193 25 8,002 01-09-2020 , 03:45 AM
Last Post: dhruv2193
  Contest 1x Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PREMIUM Licenses ! Mohammad.Poorya 39 13,173 11-25-2019 , 09:08 PM
Last Post: laser