Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
I Love My Circle
I Love My Circle

[Image: ng5iGbINIbUStWVyVJC-5HxzAOrbkDwwYIpORtVY...fM=h310-rw]

All you want is to live in peace withyourcircle. Unfortunately the rectangles don’t approve of your loveandwill stop at nothing to drag you apart.
I Love My Circle is a challenging, unputdownable gamewithsimplistic gameplay and a clean, minimal style. Avoidbecomingseparated from your circle while dodging and smashingthrough anonslaught of jealous rectangles. Fight your way through acolourfulrainbow of stages and challenge the Rectangle Lord foryour rightto love.

Features:
• An infinite arcade game that is easy to get into butchallengingto beat.
• Satisfying one-finger controls that allow you to fluidly dodgeandsmash your way though oncoming rectangles.
• Five extra modes to unlock, including hard+ modes for thosewhocan take it.
• An awesome soundtrack created by Antoine Bardoz andfinefin.
• A minimalistic style that leaves the game screen free ofanydistractions.
• Physics!

"The controls are very smooth and good to use. You touch anddraganywhere to move your dot, swiping to use your dash. It'sprettyclever." - Touch Arcade
"Looks simple, gets tough, and very addictive!" - TheSMLPodcast
"In short, a creative and novel arcade game that requiresnimblefingers." - iPlayApps
"The sheer creativity exuded by the enemy movementpatternscoupled with its fine tuned physics engine give I Love MyCircle anextra degree of finesse that elevates it above its peers."- SuperGame Droid