Vectir PC Remote Control - Short Review + Giveaway 10X Licenses Lifetime Upgrade 1 PC
What I like about Vectir PC Remote Control is it easily control your pc anywhere you are. You can control anything on your pc or your windows media station. Just tap and you are ready to go. It is also fast and reliable.

Twitter share
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...9849222146
Features i like-

- Windows Remote: Windows Remote control including file browser, volume and system power
WiFi, Bluetooth and IR: Multiple connection options including WiFi, Bluetooth and IR
Different application remotes such as VLC, Itunes, YOUTUBE ETC. MAKE IT An all in one remote access software for time saving and productivity.  In addition, its interface is user friendly and simple to use.
Followed on both platforms.
Thanks!!!
Vectir PC Remote Control is a a powerful universal remote control software.It uses unique remote control technology for your phone,tablet and PC. You can connect to remote PC and do anything as though you sit in front of it. Vectir PC Remote Control supports all network connections over LAN,WAN,or the Internet. 

https://twitter.com/ttyxs/status/956555704990515200
Thanks a lot for the giveaway. It is very good to have a remote control of my PC over my android phone. It helps me in many aspects especially Fully functional PowerPoint remote control including slide preview and timer. Also, media player control is very useful with Support for Spotify, WMP, Winamp, VLC, iTunes and more

I just read the review and see the video few minutes ago. It is a very good app. First time to hear about. Thanks Deathsmear

Share Link:
https://mobile.twitter.com/tmabbas71/sta...9471160320
Thank you deathsmear for organizing the contest, very interesting program.

Using the Vectir PC Remote Control is very convenient to remotely control your personal computer.
There is a choice of connections - WiFi, Bluetooth and IR.

Twitter
facebook
twitter
Vectir is a PC remote control for your phone or tablet.
It has lots of features.
You can remotely view and control-
Computers Desktop, Mouse, Keyboard, Media Player, Powerpoint, WiFi and Bluetooth, etc.
Vectir is a universal PC remote control and supports many popular and other applications like Chrome browser, Kodi, iTunes, Netflix, Spotify, VLC, YouTube, AIMP and etc.
Vectir is the best PC remote control.
Giveaway Ended , Winners will be announced soon
Congratulations All Winners

[Image: qD0ldFw.jpg]

Winners must PM me within 48 Hours 
Congrats to the winners and thanks to deathsmear for the giveaway!  Thumb
thank you so much and congrats to others Heart Heart Punk
number 10

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Burnaware PDF Shaper 9.0 Review and Giveaway (3 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 25 20,810 10-10-2020 , 05:20 PM
Last Post: ha14
  Epubor Audible Converter Review and Giveaway [5 Lifetime Licenses] tarekma7 29 22,975 09-22-2020 , 07:20 AM
Last Post: John Weems
  Contest EaseUS Partition Master Pro 4X Lifetime Free Upgrade deathsmear 49 25,179 02-28-2020 , 09:21 PM
Last Post: Martirosyan
  Promo2day Contest Adguard Premium Review and Giveaway (10 one year Licenses) tarekma7 45 26,510 10-01-2019 , 07:57 AM
Last Post: omidomi
  Promo2day Contest Mailwasher Pro Review and Giveaway (10 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 47 26,599 07-04-2019 , 07:46 PM
Last Post: MizzM