Heimdal PRO Review and Giveaway
[Image: 7V7uZBd.png]

Heimdal PRO protects users against attacks that antivirus can’t block

Heimdal PRO is a cyber threat protection suite that includes 3 layers of protection against ransomware, financial Trojans, data-stealing malware and other threats that antivirus can't detect. 

The difference between Heimdal PRO and antivirus:

Reactive antivirus looks for files and actions, whereas Heimdal looks at traffic. Heimdal works proactively to prevent cyber criminals from infecting your system, taking data from your PC and moving it out of your network. 

Heimdal PRO is powered by 3 engines that ensure:

• real-time traffic scanning – protection against Zero Hour exploits, dangerous web locations, malicious content from legitimate websites and cybercriminal attacks.

• detection and blocking of advanced malware attacks – blocks confidential data leakage and data exfiltration to cybercriminal-controlled servers.

• automatic and silent patching – keeps your security-critical software up-to-date, blocking over 85% of attacks that target software apps.

Homepage:

https://heimdalsecurity.com/en/products/heimdal-pro

Download:

https://heimdalsecurity.com/en/products/.../thank-you

[Image: 1JZtoNK.png]

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:

· Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32 and 64 bit)
· Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1
· 25 MB disk space
· Local administrator rights during installation.
· User rights during execution
· Internet access

LINK TO HEIMDAL VIDEOS: 

ABOUT HEIMDAL SECURITY:

At Heimdal Security, users and companies are protected from cyber-criminal actions, by keeping critical information and intellectual property safe. Heimdal Security is one of the fastest growing companies in the cyber security industry - highly focused on user education through our blog, free online courses and resources. Winners of the "Most Educational Security Blog" award in 2016. 

Here are some of the cyber threats that Heimdal blocks with its unique type of proactive protection:

[Image: TmVA0Lr.png]

Features:

Protect your computer from 2nd generation malware:

Nowadays, 75% of cyber attacks are brand new and unlisted in antivirus databases. They're also designed to sneak past your antivirus and infect your PC.

Sanitize your Internet traffic to block malicious traffic:

You don't need help when your computer is already infected. You need it not to happen in the first place!

Keep your financial data and confidential information safe:

Cyber attackers want to infect your computer and also steal the sensitive information on it. Financial malware is especially created to do this.

Save time and enhance your security with automated software updates:

Not many people know this, but updating software blocks up to 85% of web attack angles. However, we know updates are a hassle, but Heimdal can fix that.

Protect your digital life from attacks you don't even notice:

You may think you don't visit risky websites, but Heimdal PRO may reveal something different.

Experience a safer web, just as fast:

At Heimdal, we focus on making cyber security simple. So Heimdal PRO is easy to install and takes just a minute or two to set up.

The program has 4 main tabs:

The Overview tab:

This tab lets you know right away what the overall status of your system. It may be gree (healthy computer), yellow (must be updated) or red (computer at risk)

[Image: an8rssJ.png]

[Image: b0JjitN.png]

TRAFFIC SCANNING TAB:

This tab includes active traffic scanning, traffic filtering and dark layer guard. You can use proxy if you want. You can also check scans and blocks done in the last 7 days

[Image: jxH5Lgw.png]

MALWARE ENGINE TAB:

This includes active malware scan and vector detection. On the right side you can see malware scans and detections in the last 7 days

[Image: csoDO0T.png]

PATCHING SYSTEM TAB:

Patching system includes two sections; Software Patching and Recommended software

[Image: YvN2Oh2.png]

Software Patching monitor and update the programs you already have installed on your computer

Recommended software offer you the opportunity to have programs installed directly from Heimdal

[Image: RZOd7ur.png]

On the right-hand side, you can see how many applications Heimdal is monitoring at the moment and patched in the last 7 days

ACTIVITY REPORTS SECTION:

This section offers you a good view of your system’s security

General tab:

[Image: 6pgWLMn.png]

SECURITY NEWS ALERTS:

[Image: zz7zdMM.png]

Software Patches

[Image: Fy4Sw1y.png]

Infections Detected

[Image: o12dgj6.png]

Vectorn Detection:

[Image: 1GmW3cE.png]

Websites blocked:

[Image: h7AW1Ah.png]

SETTINGS :

Many actions can be performed in this part. For example; malware scans, software monitor, patching system, language and many more

[Image: S7uIEUm.png]

NOTIFICATION CENTER: 

you can select how you want to receive notifications

[Image: t3yQIoF.png]

License: For Pro users

[Image: g8aEuDo.png]

Support tab:  get help about the program

[Image: wm3CZhl.png]

About tab: get information about your application (version, details....)

[Image: YXkvFpa.png]

I would like to THANK Heimdal Team for sponsoring this giveaway for Promo2day users

We have 5 Licenses, each is valid for 1 Year , on 1 PC

Giveaway ends:  January 31, 2018

If you want to have a chance to win; reply below why you need a license and add a share link in your social media or other forums

Subscribe to our newsletter RSS FeedBurner and get all the latest giveaways and contests delivered to you by email.

PM me within 2 days after winners selection to claim your win (name and email needed)

Good Luck for All!
Thanks for the good giveaway!
Thanks for the great Giveaway!

It's worth mentioning that the above-mentioned program has an interesting function, which is difficult to find at competitive solutions. Namely: checking availability and possible updating of new versions of programs installed in the operating system.

In addition, the program is light for computer resources ( works on the basis of cloud computing ), works in the background, monitors and filters network traffic. At the same time, it effectively protects against all kinds of malicious software.

The product recommendable.

Thank you for the giveaway.

my share:
https://www.facebook.com/shanshichaguan/...5282039591
Thanks for the giveaway.
I need a Heimdal PRO license for protection from the vulnerabilities of third party applications, malicious financial software, zero-day exploits and malicious sites.
This program will strengthen the protective functions of the main antivirus program.

Facebook
Twitter
Thanks Tarek for the giveaway.

My share below
https://twitter.com/GrrGrrr/status/955138370971168768

why you need a license
I want to win a license to use Heimdal PRO to compliment my anti virus that lacks cyber threats protection. Given that it  is powered by 3 engines, I believe It will provide much better malware protection compared to my anti virus.

Already Subscribed to email newsletter

Thanks,
Grr
Thanks for the Giveaway!
I am now using Avast Internet Security and would like to add additional protection with Heimdal Pro against ransomware as well data leakage which give me more confidence in my system security and safety. 

Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...4238608644
Thanks for the Giveaway

Facebook share: https://www.facebook.com/Imashwin/posts/...0451696824

I think Heimdal Pro is an excellent addition to any computer's security, regardless of which antivirus you are using.
I need to this software to protect me against nasty Ransomware!
my share is :
https://www.facebook.com/OmidHadich2072/...9527290835
Thanks for the giveaway, tarekma7.
I want to win a license for this software in order to extend the promo license i have for it as i think that Heimdal is a very good antimalware suite with good detection towards the new malware and i`m interested to see how this software will develop further.

Below my share:
twitter

Thumb

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Heimdal Security Review & Giveaway (15 Licenses) Mike 45 22,474 04-06-2017 , 03:07 AM
Last Post: monstertruckpa
  [Official Giveaway] Heimdal PRO - 15 licenses Mike 36 16,650 12-03-2015 , 12:40 PM
Last Post: Jeanjean