Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Does Zemana still sell the lifetime license of Zemana AntiMalware?
Excuse me, Anybody know that?

Thanks in advance.
They do not sold lifetime license. The lifetime license available exclusively for its early beta tester only.

If you had sign up for its beta tester program and you had forgotten the license key, use the link here to request for your lifetime key.

https://www.zemana.com/AntiMalware/Beta/Register

Moved the tread to Software Discussion.
At the moment, a lifetime license is not available. They were given an early BETA testers. At the moment you can only get a license for 3 months.
(12-25-2015 , 07:19 AM)sterchin Wrote: At the moment, a lifetime license is not available. They were given an early BETA testers. At the moment you can only get a license for 3 months.

OK. I also have the lifetime license for beta version.

(12-25-2015 , 07:13 AM)Cool Wrote: They do not sold lifetime license. The lifetime license available exclusively for its early beta tester only.

If you had sign up for its beta tester program and you had forgotten the license key, use the link here to request for your lifetime key.

https://www.zemana.com/AntiMalware/Beta/Register

Moved the tread to Software Discussion.

Thank you Cool and I got it Smile
The license is valid not only for the beta version, but for any of the final version. Smile
(12-25-2015 , 08:42 AM)sterchin Wrote: The license is valid not only for the beta version, but for any of the final version. Smile

I've no idea whether my license can be valid for any version. Maybe I can try that. I also have Malwarebytes AntiMalware Premium lifetime

license now so I needn't use it Big Grin

I just try my license and they are valid for any final version also.

I have two lifetime licenses Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MBAMP lifetime license Mohammad 5 2,410 09-25-2021 , 07:11 PM
Last Post: Starship
  Internet Download Manager Pure Lifetime License? khanyash 5 3,385 09-28-2017 , 01:40 PM
Last Post: Starship
  Zemana Antimalware and/or Antilogger? Infinity 2 2,033 04-14-2017 , 01:44 PM
Last Post: khanyash
  About Internet Download Manager Lifetime License. whizkidraj 4 3,345 02-08-2017 , 11:01 PM
Last Post: whizkidraj
  Vipre Lifetime License can't be transfered! Geo 7 7,242 01-13-2016 , 03:37 PM
Last Post: Cool