[Exclusive]PowerArchiver 2018 Toolbox Review and Giveaway (with Lifetime Select Plan)
[Image: injCYdB.png]

The fastest PowerArchiver 2018 release is now available in the beta stage. The final release will soon be available. After introducing the amazing Advanced Codec Pack, PowerArchiver 2018 goes back to the basics and comes with an optimized experience that makes it the fastest PowerArchiver release ever! The program interface and code were significantly improved which help to makes PowerArchiver faster. PowerArchiver now starts in less than 1s on faster computers and up to 3x faster in general on all devices. This makes it one of the best software solutions for you.

Additionally, if you are one of those who don’t like the classic look, there are many beautiful skins and deep customization that were added to the new interface to make it amazing. The updated version has many new features such as tabs support, internal pdf preview (built in, independent), returned the ribbon, an all-new zip engine and much more

Homepage:

https://www.powerarchiver.com/download-powerarchiver/

Current version: 18.0.0.32 [Beta]

Release date: 14/12/2017

Size: 36,308 KB

Download Link:

https://www.powerarchiver.com/download-powerarchiver/

Direct download link:

https://powerarchiver.cachefly.net/2018/...180023.exe

Purchase:

[Image: TTAVvzd.png]

You can purchase a license key from the official website. You can select from the three available versions according to your needs. The toolbox version offers you all the features

Features:

Open ZIP, ZIPX, RAR, ISO and 20 other file formats.

Fully supports creating and opening of: ZIP (multicore), ZIPX (multicore), 7-zip (multicore LZMA and LZMA2), LHA, CAB, TAR/GZ/BZ2, BH and PAE archives

Full Windows 10 support with UAC elevation and VSS!

Multicore compression and fastest RAR extraction.

Encryption and decryption features with full OpenPGP encryption support

PowerArchiver Backup w/ VSS. It creates backup scripts with advanced options

Send files to FTP/SFTP server.

Burn files to CD/DVD/BD discs.

PowerArchiver Command Line.

PowerArchiver Outlook Plug-in.

Create advanced ISO Image files (both ISO9660 and UDF)

Many New Features are added in the current 2018 release, for example the highly requested internal PDF previewer

[Image: dqYWxyq.png]

Read the Full Review HERE

I would like to thank ConexWare Team for sponsoring this giveaway exclusive for our Promo2day members

Giveaway Details:

Number of Licenses:  5 

Validity of each license:  Lifetime with LIFETIME PowerArchiver Select Plan subscription

Giveaway end:   2018 January 10

Winner selection:  Random.org

Rules:

Reply with your favorite features and why you need a free license for the program [Few sentences]

Share both the review and giveaway on your social media or other forums and add both links in your reply

If you are NEW MEMBER: introduce yourself HERE 

You MUST have at least 5 posts in any section outside the giveaway section to be valid for the giveaway

PM me within 2 days of winner announcement to claim your license 

[Name and email are required for license genration]

Good Luck for all!
My favorite feature is the large support of many archive files, and I need a license because I have thousands of files and I want to put them in an archive so I can recover some disk space. In addition, PowerArchiver is one of the most well-done products of its kind; it's very versatile, and is adapt from the beginner to the very expert. Having the command line support is very useful to expert power users like me. The advanced ISO creation tool is also important to me. The OpenPGP support is very useful, as security is more important than the old days. The internal PDF viewer is also useful, because there is no need of a separate program to open PDFs.

The UI of the software is very modern and easy to use to everyone.

The FTP support is a must-have for people who own a website, because it is possible to upload an archive straight from the software without the need to have a third-part FTP software.

My Facebook Share

My Twitter Share

Review Twitter Share
We have great news. This is FIRST time on the web

We have 5 toolbox licenses with LIFETIME Select Plan

What does this mean?

This means you will have all future UPGRADES AND Updates FOR FREE

Some rules changes , please read again. Short abbreviated replies will not be counted. There is a full detailed review and MANY NEW Features

Good luck for all
Thank you Tarek  for the organization of the competition. A great gift for Christmas and the New year for the lucky ones.

I especially liked the new features of the program - new ZIP engine and advanced Codec Pack.

I want to win the program because she has a lifetime license and will not have to worry about renewing your license. PowerArchiver has many features and capabilities which are not present in similar programs.

Facebook   Review and Giveaway   Review

Twitter      Review and Giveaway   Review

Regards
With the new Advanced Codec Pack - PowerArchiver 2018 now starts in less than 1s on faster computers and up to 3x faster in general on all devices.
This is a great opportunity to win a lifetime license with a lifetime plan choice! ;)

https://www.facebook.com/bisacexu/posts/...9204146304
https://www.facebook.com/bisacexu/posts/...9370812954

https://twitter.com/PolGroer/status/944500135635152897
https://twitter.com/PolGroer/status/944500275443916800

Thanks for the super-give, Tarek!
Thanks for the good giveaway tarek!

Favourite features:

I love PowerArchiver 2018 as it comes with an optimized experience that makes it the fastest PowerArchiver release ever! The program interface and code were significantly improved which help to makes PowerArchiver faster. I like new features such as tabs support, internal pdf preview (built in, independent), returned the ribbon, an all-new zip engine.

And why I need a free license for the program because:

I love that PowerArchiver 2018 now includes strongest zip compression possible, supported by official Windows 7/8/10 zip tools. Up to 7%-8% better compression with full compatibility the maximum speed possible. 
PowerArchiver 2018 is a comprehensive software solution with many features and tools. I can manage any archive file, create new archives, use the professional burning features with no need for other software, use FTP client with high security.
I love that PowerArchiver has an easy-to-use, yet powerful backup feature called PowerArchiver Backup.

Giveaway on your social media 

Twitter share

And

Review on your social media:

Twitter share for Review

Hope to Win greatest PowerArchiver comprehensive software solution

Thanks 
Thank you for this giveaway! I need this software as an alternative to winrar. I like it features where it can send files to FTP/SFTP server and opens most of the known archive file formats. I can also use this as an encryption software which is very helpful in encrypting email file attachments.

Giveaway Share
Review Share
Thank you very much tarekma7 for this fantastic giveaway! Smile

My favorite features in this program are:

* Advanced Codec Pack

* Most Advanced ZIP / ZIPX Engine

* 7-ZIP Compression

I would like to win a license for this program because I currently use 7-ZIP and this program contains many more advanced features than 7-ZIP.

In addition, a lifetime license.

I would like to thanks to Mr.Tarek and Power Archiver to being here with us and their wonderful product to all of us.

This its all feature but some are special for me.

Encryption and decryption features with full OpenPGP encryption support

PowerArchiver Backup w/ VSS. It creates backup scripts with advanced options

Send files to FTP/SFTP server.

Burn files to CD/DVD/BD discs.

I want to win this because it has lifetime selected plan which i never seen before as giveaway , thank you so much again Tarek and Power Archiver Team.

https://twitter.com/mohammadwasi786/stat...4490782720
https://twitter.com/mohammadwasi786/stat...1526899712
Hi, i like multicore compression, advanced codec pack has very good compression and speed, also like faster startup of the main app, tray icon with burning shortcuts, thanks and good luck for all ;)

Giveaway Twitter

Review Twitter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Burnaware PDF Shaper 9.0 Review and Giveaway (3 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 25 20,881 10-10-2020 , 05:20 PM
Last Post: ha14
  Epubor Audible Converter Review and Giveaway [5 Lifetime Licenses] tarekma7 29 23,063 09-22-2020 , 07:20 AM
Last Post: John Weems
  Promo2day Contest Mailwasher Pro Review and Giveaway (10 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 47 26,607 07-04-2019 , 07:46 PM
Last Post: MizzM
  O&O SafeErase 14 Professional: Review and Giveaway (5 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 38 17,571 06-22-2019 , 12:02 PM
Last Post: grr
  Promo2day Contest PowerDVD 19 Ultra Review and Giveaway (2 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 40 22,227 06-11-2019 , 03:16 PM
Last Post: ahmed