Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
MAGIX Fastcut 2
With MAGIX Fastcut's versatile templates with music and powerful tools, you can transform everyday footage from video cameras, smartphones or tablets into action-packed videos. Every template has a great song to fit the mood, whether it's adrenalineloaded, relaxed or just happy. The program automatically edits your clips to fit the music's beat. With just a few clicks, you can stabilize shaky images or correct video alignment. Removing fisheye effects is easy too. Fastcut uses the proxy files from your GoPro action cam for editing 4K & HD video files, which guarantees smooth editing of your footage. Includes our update guarantee: Receive a full year of new features and updates for free. These can be used indefinitely after this year has expired on the software version you have already installed. If you reinstall the program after this point, it will revert to the version you had when you registered the program. After the update guarantee has expired you can extend it for a discounted price.

I have one license of MAGIX Fastcut 2

If you want this one, please write a message below.

Rules:
(1) first come, first serve

Ended
thanks

I want it
(12-17-2017 , 04:36 PM)eufrasiox Wrote: thanks

I want it

License sent via PM.
thanks Bow
congrats eufrasiox Heart
Congratulations eufrasiox